[US] Babalowa's Chief of Security Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babalowa

May 17, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48947098
Discord name: Babalowa#1648
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I've been playing on the server for about 4 months and have 458 hours in game
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central
Character name(s): "Bandit" Babalowa
Civilian name: MrHans
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Holding Nu7 SPC and CI-D and Security Captain

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have one FearRP and 1 Minor Glitching

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security? I've been playing security the whole time Ive been on the server and really don't wanna go anywhere else. I wanna be Chief because there really is no way to go besides up and this is the job that's gonna do. I want to help Gensec more by being more than just a captain. I want to engage more within the community and within Gensec I am a good listener and care for everyone opinion so ill be able to take what most of our cadets and officers say and make it something.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?: I have been playing security for so long now and i'm very active on gensec. I get on everyday and have to do many things. I know what and when to be serious or have fun playing around. I know what i am doing as i have had a lot of experience as a Gensec captain and RRT SGT. I also know how to treat everyone with the same respect no matter what rank and i can also stand up for a lot of gensec who get disrespect when they dont deserve it. The branch gets dissed on a lot so i wanna help fix that even tho it might be super hard, but with the plans that the server has in mind it might not be all bad.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?: They have many responsibilities from hosting tryouts and taking care of D-block to making and help edit documents for the branch. They must also not only watch over their Cadets and Officers but their Captains too. As Chief you are to set an example for everyone else even your Captains and get them set and forward to represent Gensec when you are not around. Lastly, As Chief you are supposed to make sure your branch is enjoyable and everyone is getting what they need to get. Such as, questions and licenses and training for their jobs.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in: "Bandit" grew up in the corn fields of Illinois, he had no where to go as he didn't have much to begin with. He was homeless and didn't do much with his life but try to survive, even if that meant cutting corners around the law. He eventually made his way to what seemed to be a military base. He knew he wouldn't be able to survive much longer so he tried to sneak in and enjoy the heat of the facility and the MRE's he could find from the kitchen. His time wondering around the Site he realized it was much more than a military base and tried to get out of there but it was too late. He was caught but they didnt instantly wipe his memory as the foundation would find out that he didn't have anything else they decided to give him a job as he took the information of the SCP's very well. He made his way through the ranks of Gensec and now going for Chief of Security.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+Support
Working with babalowa has been nothing but amazing, hes active respectful and a great leader.

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
I feel bandit would be a great addition to the Security Chief team. Hes been a mature, reasonable leader who helps keep GENSEC in line and would do great moving into the Chief role.

Because of the above, this gets a +Support.

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Chief of Security. The ███████ has decided that you are fit for this position. Please get in contact with ██-5 to move forward in the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.