For how long have you played on CG SCP: 3 months but I have 18 days in game
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone:
Central
Character name(s): "Bandit" Babalowa/"Blitz" Babalowa
Civilian name: Bobby Brown
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Gensec Captain, CI-D, and used to be in Nu7

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have a FearRP warn that is expired and a Minor Glitching

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I have been playing the server for a bit now and I am very active and I have no intention to stop. I know my rules and I am engaged in RP everyday. I am active in CI and foundation and know my rules and knowledge about what i am doing how to do it in. I can also trust my judgment if it comes time to and can be very independent and don't need my hand held. I have the experience and I know how to take situations seriously and joke around.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: Overseer Assistants are to represent the O5 and be their public picture. They are to make their wishes come true with the help and cooperation of others. They are to report and to deal with O5 issues without O5 having to be acknowledged by the public. Overseer Assistants are the right hand man of the O5 and must act professional and must have respect towards everyone. O5 can't always be on-site so it's good for the Overseer Assistant's to manage while they are gone.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what story lines they would be involved in:

Accessing Clearance Level 4 File

Processing

Granted, View (Props to Eirik Higgs for the idea)

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
Active Individual
Engaged with department
Good Teamplayer
Insane effort put into Lore

The individual above would be a great candidate for overseer assistant. Because of the above this application gets a +Support. Even though this may mean you spending a lot more time as an assistant, you would be a perfect fit for it.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
+Support

Babalowa is an amazing person, super active, respectful, and great to work with

Jeb Threep

Jul 11, 2022
+Support

Very active
Extremely familiar with our more intricate bits of policy
Has shown himself to be responsible and just over several years of experience with me
Could easily be trusted to do honor by any who would have him

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. Unfortunately, the ███████ has declined this application due to the OA position being full.​

Status
Not open for further replies.