[US] ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Nov 9, 2022
Your in-game name: Rogue
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:610726313
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199181718355/
Date of ban: 8/19/2023
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe toxicity | stacked bans
Who banned you: Henry \Gambler\ Taylor
Ban length?: 5 days
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: I had a anger rage when i got blacklisted from E-11 and i got my roles removed before i could apolgiise to the person that i said my words too.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes
Why should you be unbanned: I had an anger rage and it will never happen again i will promise to apoligise to the person i was disrespectful to.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: im becomeing more aware of all the rules like RDM NLR and etc
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:Beacuse i really like this server and id like to advance more into the server

Tayor Doctor Man

Jul 29, 2022
Complaint Response
Good morning/afternoon, Rogue. You were banned due to an extremely toxic message that somewhat concerns the safety of a Senior Moderator, the person in question; Artemis. The full message in question (incase you don't remember.):

"I hope your happy you ruined my whole experience on the server just because I was RPing Truthfully I hate you and if it was my decision I would end your life."

These kinds of messages will not be tolerated in any kind of circumstance. Due to me wanting to be careful; I asked Admin Rackarain for assistance and what to do in this situation, I was told to give him the normal length of ban, which would be 3 days due to stacked bans, as well as severe toxicity.

Next time, be careful of what you say in order to not get banned.
Regards, Tayor.

Canoon

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Group Moderator
Jul 23, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Rogue,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Whilst I apricate your honesty in your appeal, If you have become this upset over what happened, a few days away to cool down will assist you more in the long run then me unbanning you now.​

Status
Not open for further replies.