Your in-game name: Eulogy Jones
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124694509
Your steam community link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198209654747
Date of ban: 6/30
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM | FailRP
Who banned you: Some guy named Dan
Ban length?: 2 weeks
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244
What will you do to stop this from happening again: To be honest, The events that led up to it I didn't really fully understand what I was doing was entirely wrong, But now I do and I know I deserve the punishment for it but I could not find any rules that I broke.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned?
1x RDM for killing a CI disguised as Nu-7 that was pointing his gun at me
1x Pac abuse because I made my camera unrealistically large, which I removed it when I got asked to, but then when I reconnected I did not save it and when I pulled it out once I realized and then removed it again but someone had clipped me pulling it out and got me in trouble for it.
Why should you be unbanned: To start, I went through 914 and got disguised a chaos insurgent which spited me, I can understand how it could be considered Mass RDM but it does say in the rules that you can kill if you feel you are in a life threatening situation or if someone witnesses you performing hostile activity, as for the RDM, many people were literally shooting at me and I could not control it, even if I told them who I was, So I really had no other option, The FailRP portion might have gotten mixed up with the 'assisting the enemy team' rule but that goes back to the fact that everyone was literally shooting at me. If anything it would be FailRP for me to just let myself get killed rather than shoot back in attempt to save my own life.
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I feel like this was honestly just a big misunderstanding, I know it was wrong for me to go through 914 just to try to mess around as a CI, I will not do it again.
Why do you want to rejoin this server?: Because I really enjoy the time I get to spend with the people I meet on this server and overall everything in it is just a fun experience for me and everyone else around me.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Divisional

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

First thing first I like to apologize on the delay on the response on your complaint. After taking into consideration of your situation I have noticed your ban has expired. From the detail you listed in this appeal I would heavily advice on using 914 carefully with your surrounding as I can see why the situation is interpreted as a MassRDM. The next time your on the server please contact an Admin+ to have your warning removed.

Please read SCP-RP Rules before resuming playing on the server

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.