Status
Not open for further replies.

Cats

Jul 8, 2022
Your in-game name: Reggie Thumpleton
Your SteamID: cats_with_lazers
Your steam community link: I have no idea where my community link is

Date of ban: July 8, 2022

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Severe Toxicity | FailRP

Who banned you:I’m not sure, admins don’t usually show their names they’re always cloaked
Ban length?: 3 days

What server were you banned on?: Scp rp USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/ although I don’t see the need for this

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not doing it
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? I have been warned about 3-4 times, this is my first ban

Why should you be unbanned: although the severe toxicity is warranted and I deserve that, the FailRP is not my fault, I was playing chef and I was being repeatedly killed by dclass until I gave them guns, I was forced into it and I do not see it as a reason for me to be banned.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will try my hardest not to, as I genuinely enjoy playing the server

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:Because Ive spent many hours on here and I enjoy playing it.

Nomad_600

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Jan 4, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @Cats

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

First thing first I like to apologize on the delay on the response on your complaint. After taking into consideration of your situation I have noticed your ban has expired. From the detail you listed in this appeal I would heavily recommend you control yourself with what you are saying to other player on the server as toxicity and derogatory behavior do not have any place on our servers. Furthermore giving D-Class guns as a chef is FailRP, while I understand the circumstance around it you as a chef shouldn't be supplying weapon to D-Class personnel

Please read SCP-RP Rules before resuming playing on the server

Kind regards,
Nomad​

Status
Not open for further replies.