Not open for further replies.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Your in-game name: (can not remember)
Your SteamID: 76561199218572353
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SomeKidFroLeInternet/
Date of ban: MON NOV 21 14:08:03 2022
What is your exact ban reason: Stacked Bans [X] FailRP [E] Screenshot (23).png
Who banned you: "The Gangster" (STEAM_0:1:617932377)

Ban length?: 25 Weeks 4 Days 5hours 28 Minutes

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: being more careful and using 5 more braincells

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Y

Why should you be unbanned: In my opinion it was kind of unfair.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: I will be be much more careful and use 7.3 more braincells if that makes cense.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
I want to join this server because it is fun.

I was being arrested while I was in an RP thing, talkin to someone on Le phone. Then some random guy was arrestin me for talkin to someone who I was not supposed to talk to. Then the dude cuffs me and because of my 224 ping and really good internet speed, I started to run away from the guy and when I escape him he called an admin. they call the admin when things wont go their way.
Well that was kind of my fault because I did run from the guy but IDK u judje here not me.
I might me getting some parts wrong, but it is mainly correct ( I think ).

Thanks, Linus Tech Tips.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
Hey Linus, could you please provide another screenshot or just type out the reason you were banned. I would much appreciate it and it will help me leave a proper response if I can just see the reason.

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Hey Linus, could you please provide another screenshot or just type out the reason you were banned. I would much appreciate it and it will help me leave a proper response if I can just see the reason.
can u see the screenshot?

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Hello Linus,
Thank you for taking the time to write your appeal. While I was there to do the ban as the staff member couldn’t execute a ban that long you’ve had multiple warns in a short amount of time hence the Class X ban please refer to the rule on forums to make sure this doesn’t occur again.

Have a good evening!

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
Hello Linus,
Thank you for taking the time to write your appeal. While I was there to do the ban as the staff member couldn’t execute a ban that long you’ve had multiple warns in a short amount of time hence the Class X ban please refer to the rule on forums to make sure this doesn’t occur again.

Have a good evening!
Thanks for thanking me and am I getting unbanned?

Linus Tech Tips

Sep 7, 2022
i got unbaned because i think i got accepted but someone forgot to move my post to the accepted tab and after like a few days i got banned again, the thing is the ban time is same in both UK and USA servers, they are both 23 weeks 6 days 16 minutes.

i think there is an issue

thanks Linus Tech Tips

Claire!

Blacklisted Player
May 29, 2022
Los Angeles, California
i got unbaned because i think i got accepted but someone forgot to move my post to the accepted tab and after like a few days i got banned again, the thing is the ban time is same in both UK and USA servers, they are both 23 weeks 6 days 16 minutes.

i think there is an issue

thanks Linus Tech Tips
Hello, I am not here with a response, however to inform you.

Cloak — Today at 4:34 AM
Will shortly be restarting SCP-RP UK and USA to try to fix ban synchronization not working, an XP roulette will be run on each server to apologise afterwards. Thanks!

As said within the annoucments, Cloak had to restart the server earlier today to fix the bans. Because the bans had everyone unbanned, this has now been fixed, and if Banned on the US, you are banned on the UK. Stay safe,
Wade.

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Linus,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Upon reviewing the situation, I've denied this appeal due to your previous postings in the forums and considering you were banned on the UK server for a previous Class X offense, I've decided to keep the ban for now.

You may re-appeal in 6 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.