Status
Not open for further replies.

Sukhdeep Hardik

Nov 30, 2022
Your in-game name: Karl Pitchfork
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:28277999
Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/TakeMeToBosnia/
Date of ban: 30.11.22
What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): I was banned for Farming (A)
Who banned you: jaiden
Ban length?: 1 day
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/
What will you do to stop this from happening again: Stop being afk
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? N/A Not from what i can remember
Why should you be unbanned: Because i was afk 10 min trying not to be disconnected
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Yes
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
Because i was afk 10 minutes and didnt break a rule from what i see

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
I’m happy to show you the clip i waited for about 10m for u to come back u were a disguised IA on d-class farming combat XP using a anti AFK macro

Sukhdeep Hardik

Nov 30, 2022
I’m happy to show you the clip i waited for about 10m for u to come back u were a disguised IA on d-class farming combat XP using a anti AFK macro
Not Disguased neither using macro i just poked a fork under my button to prevent me from being kicked i was probally away for 13 min then bc when i came back i was banned show me video

Flames

CG Super VIP
Donator
Jan 10, 2021
Appeal Denied

Hi Karl,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.
Apologies that this has taken a long time

Upon reviewing the situation, I've decided to keep the ban. For future notice, please refrain from using macros, +left or +right in console, or miscellaneous things to prevent being kicked by the AFK system.

Regards,
Flames​

Status
Not open for further replies.