[US] Big Bob's GENSEC Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Bob

Jan 21, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81434212
Discord name: Iron Sheik#7481
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 days, 8 hours over the course of 3 weeks.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central Time (CT) (GMT-6)
Character name(s): "Big Bob", Robert Biggs
Civilian name: John Smith

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
-SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None.

Why are you applying for Security Captain?
-I've noticed that GENSEC can often be lacking in leadership being present, particularly in the later hours of the day. It is natural that playing the same thing over and over again is stale, but it is an issue when there are no captains present whenever there is an emergency or during a situation that requires the presence of a captain (such as a sweep). The biggest reason I am applying is for the guys who put in a lot of work pulling important duties that aren't being recognized. I want to be able to give them the support and the leadership they need to stay interested in the server, especially in GENSEC. Also, I do enjoy being a part of GENSEC and I want to help make it a better place rather than using it as a pit stop to another unit. I've been seeing many of the other applications and the most important thing I've noticed is people's desires for a captain in the later hours. For this reason, I've finally decided to step up.

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:
-I usually am active on the server at least every other day for about three to seven hours a day. Also I am well-read on the CoC and CoE, which is a must for a captain and settling disagreements in GENSEC. I've steadied GENSEC throughout sweeps, containment breaches, and several Code Blacks. I also am quite the shot with the F90 MBR and a good leader must occasionally demonstrate themselves to be a good fighter too. Most importantly, I believe myself to be stern, but fair. I hold empathy with all members of GENSEC and want them to feel respected and valued by the time and effort they put into RPing on the server.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
-Captains are the face of GENSEC and are therefore expected to act professionally and with maturity at all times. Captains are also responsible for hosting training like HWL and RRT, but also be prepared to give lectures to GENSEC cadets and officers so they are aware of their roles and responsibilities. A key responsibility is to organize and divide up GENSEC to several tasks, ensuring that all positions are appropriately staffed. This extends to organizing and executing sweeps of D-block, which must be done cleanly and quickly. Afterward, they are then responsible for conducting a debrief with the GENSEC on the sweep. They are responsible for everything that GENSEC does or does not do during their leadership.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
"The story of Big Bob begins with the enlistment of Robert Biggs into the United States Marine Corps. Biggs was a football star in high school and was offered scholarships to play in college, but turned them down. During his 12 years of service in the Marine Corps, Biggs participated in combat operations in several notable conflict zones. After his 5th deployment, Biggs was transferred to the Guantanomo Bay black site and guarded the facility and its prisoners. One of these prisoners, [REDACTED], was transferred to the black site. Unbeknownst to the Foundation at the time, Prisoner [REDACTED] had several anomalous abilities, particularly the ability to turn a living being inside out upon making physical contact with the victim's navel. Five days after being imprisoned, Prisoner [REDACTED] attempted to escape Guantanomo Bay. During his escape attempt, Prisoner [REDACTED] had killed thirteen marines, two agents, and four prisoners with his anomalous abilities. Despite this, Biggs was able to incapacitate Prisoner [REDACTED] by firing rubber slugs at Prisoner [REDACTED]'s navel. This incident was brought up to the SCP Foundation by the base commander, which collected the SCP-[DATA CORRUPTED] gs. Biggs accepted the offer to join the Foundation and was made an officer in the security staff of Site 65. His steady demeanor and boldness of action distinguished him from his peers, and he would be promoted to the rank of sergeant. Biggs earned the moniker, "Big Bob", after dispersing a riot with his brawn and a riot shield. "Big Bob" continued to serve as a sergeant with little interest in advancement, but the loss of several captains in the multiple containment breaches that occurred at Site 65 convinced him to step up as a leader. If he didn't do it for himself, he'd do it for the men standing alongside him."

Reactions: Kevin Ki and Weatt

Weatt

Dec 29, 2022
+ Support
Very active and helps organize the low cadets and officers during D-Block shenanigans

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
+ Support

Bob, while being a somewhat new member of the foundation, has already demonstrated themselves to be an effective leader. Much of their time is spent in d block supporting and mentoring their subordinates even in the most chaotic of times; their flexibility and tenacity are unrivaled in an environment that actively works against them. Their willingness to help others and their level head in the most tumultuous situations sets them above many of their peers. They seek leadership to further contribute to the department and continue to improve themselves and those around them. I fully endorse this application.

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
+Support

Ive Spectated him in game and he has shown leadership, he also has a amazing app.

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+Support
-Very dedicated member of security
-Very Active
-Great Application

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
+Support
+Good App
+Other Capts. vouching
+Decent playtime

Overall, with all the support you're receiving. I'd look forward to meeting you.

"Nexus One"

Aug 7, 2022
1667752967815.png

Hello there,
This is Dpt. Chief "Nexus One" and I want to thank you for applying for this position.
I am happy inform you that your application has been ACCEPTED. Please message me through discord jonnyboyisme#3110 and we can get you trained as soon as possible.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief "Nexus One"

Big Bob

Jan 21, 2023
I want to thank everyone who has given their support to my application. I hope I can be a great captain and leader for GENSEC.

Reactions: GMAN0289

Darren

Jul 14, 2022
so overqualified ngl future cheif best of luck on getting cheif in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.