What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
- SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A (No longer a member)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, 1 ERP and 1 +Left as SCP.
The ERP warn was for a comment made about a previous lover, nothing explicit or egregious.
The other is self-explanatory.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- To take the next step in furthering my future here at Site-65 within Internal Affairs. Internal affairs has proven to be my "bread and butter" so to speak in that it provides an excellent opportunity to interact with other Foundation personnel while reinforcing the Rules and Regulations that the site demands of us all.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- A mature outlook with a continuously calm demeanor in all situations. My attitude always reflects a sense of de-escalation with an unwavering commitment to my duties. Not one to be bribed or coerced, I offer a stalwart stance that aligns with the perpetuity of the codes we must all abide by.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- 1 Arrest Report. 1 Research study.
A good document would entail correct grammar, spelling, and pertinent information regarding the subject. Documents should also be descriptive in their content without containing irrelevant information.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- To uphold the Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, & the Legal Codex within all departments of the Foundation while directing and instructing their juniors to do the same while offering both guidance and discipline in relation to their actions within the Internal Affairs Department.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- .... Nothingness, is the first thing I remember, if such a thing could ever be considered. After all, how can nothing be something? I wouldn't realize the depth of it until much later, even now as I found myself looking at a figure blotted out by light. "He" asked me again, "Why are you here?". Staring back into the void that had spoken to me I simply replied "To serve". Leaning back, "He" spoke again, "To serve whom exactly Mr. Borshk? I am growing tired of such non-committal answers." the man questioned me. The blood pumping through my head felt as if it was burst forth and give my questioner a crimson shower of my own making.

"To serve those who have need of me. Look, if I knew who they were, don't you think I would have told you already?" Images of bloodshed and the smells of ichor and gunpowder danced through my head, whether they were merely dreams or things I had experienced I'm not entirely sure I could answer, though I pushed back the nagging thought that I very well might have lived through them.

A groan escaped the figure as he looked to wipe the frustration from his features. With a glance towards the, quite frankly overly armed, guard beside the door, he shifted his attention back to me. "So let me get this straight, you have no recollection of your employment here with us and neither do we have any record of you ever being posted, transferred, or even existing until now? How exactly does that make sense?" All I could offer him was a shrug, an answer he obviously doesn't seem satisfied with, so I made sure to at least offer more. "I honestly can't say, does it matter? The results of my being here saved lives that-" He cut me off, quite rudely in my own opinion but I wouldn't let him know that. "You have expressed an in-depth level of knowledge that only Senior personnel possess, and yet here you are with quite literally nothing but your name, and I'm not entirely sure if that is even yours. What you have... "accomplished" today shouldn't have been possible for a member of staff that you seem to represent. So tell me again, Who. Do. You. Serve?"

I kept my cool even though that seemed to be the opposite of what the man wanted, I wouldn't let him have the satisfaction. "I serve the Foundation in it's entirety. There are no oaths, pledges, markers, or anything of the sort that would have hold over me. To serve The Foundation is my purpose." There's a long, pregnant pause after my response. "Very well then Mr. Borshk. If that is all you're able to provide, then so be it. By your own dictation, you shall indeed serve, but no longer in your current department. You're being transferred elsewhere, to a place where all that information in your head could actually be put to use." Standing up, the man made his way over to the only door in the room, not yet opening it, he turned back to me still bathed in the shadows of the light. "From henceforth onward, you will be a Agent of the Internal Affairs Division. Maybe then you'll get the answers we are both looking for..."

Last edited:

Recker

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Donator
Nov 26, 2022
1712156845850.png

Greetings @Borshk,

After careful deliberation, the Department of Internal Affairs will be accepting your application and bringing you into our team of Ambassadors. Congratulations! Please reach out to an Internal Affairs Director to begin your onboarding.

With Regards,
Director James "Recker" Kato

Status
Not open for further replies.