In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Pacific Standard
Character name(s): Camden "Viper"
Civilian name: John O. Bungo
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF E-11 LCPL, MTF O-1 LCPL, Ethics Assistant, Security Captain.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No.
Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?
- I am applying for the position of Chief of Security because I want to be able to help out more in GenSec then I already am able too as a captain. I want to help keep documents and rosters up to date and also assist the other Chief of Security that I would be working with. Mainly what I plan to do is work with all of GenSec to see what things they might want fixed or added, from my experience taking time to talk with people instead of just doing stuff on your own can help a lot.
What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:
- I believe I am suited for Chief of Security for a few reasons. I have experience in a few Level 4 Positions already and have already held a senior position within the Chaos Insurgency. Another reason I believe I am suited for this position is my activity, I'm on every day for about 6 hours since I currently am not in school, and even will school I'll still be on all day. This will allow me to do my job and work with members of GenSec instead of just doing everything through discord. I also believe I am suited for this position is my Maturity and Professionalism, I know when to joke around and when to be serious, this allows me to set an example to other members of GenSec and show them the proper way to act. Lastly I believe I'm suitable for Chief of Security because of my time as a Captain. During this time I was able to meet a lot of the other captains and even normal GenSec members and have allowed me to have good relations with those in this department.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
- The Chief of Security is responsible for overseeing all operations within GenSec. They make sure GenSec is functioning and all documents are up to date. They also are responsible for ensuring their captains are competent and able to do their jobs successfully. They are also responsible for watching Sergeants who apply for Captain and deciding if they are fit for the position. Chiefs are also responsible for watching over Dblock and ensuring its being run correctly, and if there are no captains on they are also responsible for leading it. They are also responsible for hosting Riot Response Team Tryouts and Heavy Weapons tryouts and maintaining the documents used for these trainings. Lastly chiefs are to be role models for those around them especially cadets, because they will try to follow what their higher ups do to look better, screwing around would just cause a lot of cadets to do the same thing.
Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
When Camden was growing up he always did rather well in school however he never wanted anything more than to work in the military, at the age of 17 he dropped out of high school and enlisted straight into the army. Eventually Camden got himself all the way up to the rank of Sergeant, however now striving for something greater, something that would allow him to have more combat experience. He eventually decided to go through RASP (Rangers Assessment and Selections Program). Eventually after 8 weeks of what felt like hell, he had become a ranger. During his time as a ranger he was deployed a couple of times. His squad mostly helped with the rescue of POW's. His squad was able to free multiple POWs and kill leaders of the Taliban. During his time he was never really injured beside for a small graze on his right shoulder. Once he returned from his last deployment he had been offered a job at Site ▇ as a member of the General Security Department. He was started out as a officer where he quickly progressed through the ranks and became a sergeant. After a few years as a sergeant he strived for something greater and wanted to help GenSec, he tried for Security captain and eventually received the promotion.

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. The ███████ has decided that you are fit for this position. Please get in contact with ██-5 to move forward in the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.