[US] Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oasis

Sep 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167391168
Discord name: peep#3372
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 4 months now / 450 hours.
In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT+1
Character name(s): Alex “Oasis“ Redmont, Alex “The Dentist”
Civilian name: Alex “Mirage” Redmont
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA.
Do you have a mic?: I do, but I only use it when it’s mandatory.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF Nu-7 LCPL (UK) PVT (US), MTF E-11 PVT (UK & US), CI-C DELCOM, SCP-096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2: 1 warn for ERP [A] and 1 ban for Toxicity. ERP was because I yelled something inappropriate at Jules and toxicity because I told a very obnoxious player to off themselves (shouldn’tve done that). I understand that I behaved poorly and I will be sure to never repeat this behavior.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?: I want to expand my roleplay opportunities on the Foundation side of things. GENSEC as a whole has interested me ever since I first played on the server. I want to lead newer GENSEC into becoming something larger, something better. I understand that most new players flood into Cadet which leaves a bad imprint on the department as a whole, because they don’t get taught what to do and how to do their job properly. I want to help combat this.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I believe myself to be a very patient person. If I teach a new player to do something and they fail 50 times, I wouldn’t get angry. It’s important as a leader to understand that, to newer members, ”basic” information might not come so naturally to them.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: Leading GENSEC, hosting trainings and managing D-Block (alongside general site security.)
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
FOUNDATION DOSSIER: “OASIS”
DATE: 12/16/2016

Below is a note left by GENSEC Sergeant ”Oasis” in his bunks, a day after “the incident”:
D8DE057A-99D3-4428-911E-F967799D4DB1.png
-Photocopied note, original was lost due to Junior Researcher Jim thinking it was a napkin.

The Incident

Alex was doing his normal routine of LCZ: D-Block, PW, 914, 457, HCZ CP, Inanimate and back to D-Block. It covered enough ground to catch any escaping Class-D personnel before they could do harm.

Walking beside him was his partner, Officer Marcus. They’ve been doing the same rounds of LCZ since they graduated GENSEC training academy.

Alex and Marcus pause briefly when they see what appears to be a but a flash of bright-orange run past them to SCP-914. “Do you wanna radio it in, and I’ll go detain him?” said Marcus, already reaching for his Glock P80. You could see the excitement in his eyes, after all he had just walked the same route for 6 hours straight, and finally found something to do.

”Sure, go on ahead. I’ll get backup, we can sweep 914 for any other escapees safer. Just go detain that one.“ Marcus was never known to be hasty. He never jumped the gun, never took risks. Always waited for help or backup.

Not this time.

Marcus‘ head flooded with intrusive thoughts. “It’s just one, right?”
He looks unarmed, too.”
“Poor guy won’t even reach 914.”
Marcus ran around the corner into the hallway where SCP-914 resides, only to find an open door into it’s containment chamber.
”Lucky bastard must have found a card. Level 2, at that. Real shame.” He had never felt so confident before. It was probably the sleep deprivation speaking. A rush of adrenaline came over him. He rushed into SCP-914’s containment chamber expecting maybe two Class-D at most.

He had just ran into a room full of Chaos Insurgency operatives. His heart instantly sank as he recognized the dark green uniforms and the gas masks. He attempted to raise his gun but he was outnumbered. He was hopeless, there was no way to win in this situation. He put his gun down and put his hands up, expecting to be shot at any second.

That’s when a voice called for him.

”Restrain him, give him to me. I’ll handle it..” said a man in a gas mask. He was mild-mannered, something you wouldn’t espect from a CI. Marcus was restrained, his guns and cards taken, his radio broken. He was dragged to the man in the gas mask and expected the worst.

”Bad time to come in here, huh?” said the man. Marcus remained silent, it’s what he was taught to do in all those drills. ”Sorry, where are my manners. Let me introduce myself. My name is classified, but you can call me “The Dentist”. Marcus had wondered why he was being told all this. During the man’s introduction the cogs of SCP-914 kept whirring and grinding, outputting ”reborn” Class-D and CI operatives which looked just like his peers.

”The reason I ordered not to get you shot on sight is because we need someone to help us out.” Marcus wondered if the man before him was stupid, that he’d really let him go on a false hope that Marcus would help him out. Was he really THAT dumb?

Those were Marcus’ last thoughts before a syringe with unknown fluid was injected into his neck. He could feel a slight numbness in the spot where it went in, which quickly turned into the feeling of sucking out his identity. Everything he had ever known was being lost, removed. He tried to make himself remember but it was like a vortex, absorbing everything.

The man implanted a fake indentity into Marcus and sent him out.
Marcus told Alex, who had finally gotten backup, that everything was fine. ”Oh, great to hear. I was so worried something happened to you, you were gone for ages-“ before Alex could finish, Marcus lifted up his MP5 and shot 4 rounds into Alex‘s chest. Alex fell to the floor, now unconscious.

Alex woke up a few hours later, not believing what had just happened. Maybe a Class-D put on Marcus’ uniform? What if CI attacked? A deep cover, maybe?

Alex then saw his buddy laying next to him. Before he could say anything, Marcus flatlined. After reading the autopsy report, Alex believed the Class-D had somehow brainwashed Marcus and turned him against him. He swore to make sure no one ever gets hurt due to Class-D ever again. He promised himself to one day catch the man who ruined Marcus.

Camden

Jul 7, 2022
General Security Department

1658222738710.png

Hello there,

This is Dpt. Chief Camden and I want to thank you for applying for this position.

I am sorry to inform you your application has been Denied.

From the desk of Dpt. Chief Camden

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.