[US] Chief of Medicine Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2022
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198443149522/

Discord name: ronnan#7998

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around a month and a half, if not longer.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CDT

Character name(s): Ronnan "Broham" Flin

Civilian name: Ronnan Flin
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
-Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Nu-7 PVT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-None of the above

Why are you applying for Chief of Medicine?
-I see it as a chance for me to expand the way I am capable of helping newer players looking to pursue the medical field.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Medicine?:
-I enjoy the medical system, helping others that require it, I am very active on the server, spending most my time on it when I'm not working.

Please explain an in-game medical procedure of your choice:
-When an individual has a fracture, you take them to the X-ray beds for scanning, once you find the fractured limb, you concoct a calcium based cure for said limb and send them on there way.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Medicine in RP?:
-Watching over the medical staff ensuring they are performing procedures correctly, and training new medical staff, granting medical licenses requirements are met.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in: Though a very happy life, Ronnan was a book worm, he never really had to worry about much do to his moderately wealthy family. At age nine he started getting into books on old medical procedures during his homeschooling, which he found fascinating. in his pre-teens he would always grind up leaves and flowers in his mortar and pestle as if he was making real medicine, In his teens after his father passed, the families wealth took a turn when hidden debt started to rise, seemingly from nowhere. He began mixing real medicine which he studied, and eventually developed an addiction to in later years. After serving 10 years in prison for distributing narcotics, he found that his mother moved from Ireland to North America. In pursuit to get back to her, he saved up for a flight ticket by nursing. Though even that plan was a complete failure as the plane he chose went down with him. He spend months in a forest with several survivors, desperately looking for a way back to civilization, Being the medic of the group, giving first aid, concocting medicines for the ill fallen, even having to conduct emergency surgery. Do to is medical knowledge and level headedness, he was able to make sure himself and other survivors made it back alive, and discoveries for new medicines. This achievement got him recognized by the SCP and later recruited for training others about his own medical practices.

Rittscracker

Apr 15, 2022
+Support
Ronnan, I remember Licensing you when I was active on Chief of Medicine and you actually helped us re-work the fracture system that was currently being used. You took a passion to medical and the Chemistry aspect of it specifically and am glad to see you apply for Chief of Medicine. I believe your dedication to medical has been proven and wish to see you take it to the next level.
Best regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.