[US] Chris Hansen's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Henderson+

Mar 29, 2022
Steam ID: 76561198269341348
Discord name: Airlines#3376
For how long have you played on CG SCP: ~2-3 weeks.
In what country are you located?: United States
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Chris Hansen
Civilian name: John Witter
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 (currently hold)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Warning for FailRP (Micspam via a soundboard).
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? Gain access to higher level SCPs, I've also noticed the lack of executive researchers on the SCP-RP US server and would like to be there to approve experiments and documentation made by other researchers. What has held me back the most is the lack of being able to gain approval for things like cross testing has held back many projects I've personally wanted to do.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I have no issue with continuing to stay "In the field" and test with my fellow researchers. I will not hide in an office just to grade papers but I would rather participate in research experiments with my fellow researchers. I know my way around the facility. I'm competent when it comes to testing SCPs and writing research documents. I've had plenty of experience with almost all of the SCPs in the facility. I have a solid attitude between work/play and believe that everyone should get the opportunity to research and document all of SCPs contained in the facility.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? ~3-5 I believe (Unfortunately, I don't know of an easier way to check asides from manually findings every single one individually in SCINET.) An excellent document uses the AIMS method as a base but builds on it and goes above and beyond. Not only will an excellent document include Aims, Methods, Findings, and Conclusions; but it will also potentially have some redacted items, solid spelling, proper capitalization, and goes into great detail about the experiment that was performed.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: An executive researchers role is to approve credit requests from Jr. Researchers, grade research documents, approve/deny experiments, and to participate in research with their fellow researchers. The executive researcher also has the privilege of approving/denying extremely risky SCPs such as 008 and therefore has much more responsibility.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Chris Hansen made some interesting discoveries and did research projects that few would come up with, most notably the experiment between SCP-294 and SCP-500. He enjoys hands on research and helping out his fellow researchers with their projects. He is not afraid to push the boundaries of what experiments are done to SCPs but also knows his limits.

Last edited:
Reactions: Richard

Rice Cooker

Mar 20, 2022
logo.png

From the office of ████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. This position is a crucial role for the Department of Research and the foundation as a whole. After observing your efforts as a senior researcher and service in E-11, we've determined you are suited for this new responsibility.

You will be contacted when you're on site to conduct the orientation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.