Discord name: 13v

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4/09/2024

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone: EST

Character name(s): Civic, E11 "Greed"

Civilian name: "Dark"

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF CSG "Greed'

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2 fearrp 1 failrp

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? I want to become a Executive because during my time as chemical research board Deputy Head i have been asked by multiple research personnel if i can sign off on there test when a executive researcher was not on at the time. i had to sadly turn them away and tell them they have to wait or join the chemical research board. I have witnessed executives not being on for days or even on LOA for ever and with that i bring the table i am very active and want to further peruse my career in the researcher department as a Executive Researcher.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I am suitable for executive researcher for my dedication and Leadership for the research department. I am have strived to help other researchers along my way and the crb has had a big role in that. Research just feels unmotivated and i want to change that. I believe that everyone deservers a second chance and don't turn people away on fixing their mistakes. i understand how important signing docs are to help other researchers rp and the activity that is required. i am on almost everyday and trying to help researchers, i have hand multiple researchers approach me and ask if i could sign a doc and no exec was on that the time. i wish i didn't have to turn them away.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written 3 Excellent Sampling docs about scp 106, 035 and Type-Green
What makes a document excellent?
-Formatting is Extremely important
-a 100% correct Index
- Sections filled out Goal of study hypothesis findings conclusion.
-Grammar is on point and correct
-A real Goal of study/ Purpose
-Little amount of blank space

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
These are just some of the examples of the responsibilities of a executive in RP:
-Signing Documents that require executive approval
-Approving Credit Requests.
-hosting lectures about scps and procedures
-Grading Documents appropriately on SCPNET
-Supervising tests that require a executive to be present

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Researcher Civic was born in a small town in Illinois. He was born to a mother and father who were Drug Addicted. Civic grew up around Drugs and Chemical his whole life. Maybe if his Mother and Father weren't so focused on getting there next high instead of young civic maybe what happened next would have never happened. Civic graduated high school but had not hope to go to college or pursue any other paths. So him and a few of his Friend decided to go become Drug lords like the movies, not every story has a good ending. Civic went on to get sent to prison multiple times for Drug related crimes. One of these time he's was held in a prison he met a man named Wilson who said he had the finest drugs on the market. But not the kind that get you high no no no. It was the kind that made you feel like a superhero. So civic took the deal. After he was released he meet Wilsons contact. He was Sharply Dressed man. He had a little tag on his suit that read “MC&D’ when asked the man replied its marshal carter and dark “we Sell all this anomalous” whatever that meant Civic said to himself. Civic was given 3 doses of a Drug called Nhu. The man said “with this Drug you can walk through walls. You could even rob a bank within minutes” all civic heard was rob a bank in minutes. He didn't care what the side effects of the drug was, all he cared about was money and being rich. So Civic called up some old friends. They planned it out for weeks. Decided what wall would be best to go through. When the time came civic was in and out with bags of money. They all thought they were scot free. Little did the 3 of them know there was a Foundation agent embedded into the police force that responded. The one thing CIvic and his crew did not plan for was the cctv cameras that caught him. Civic was asleep at home one night when he was knocked unconscious. When he came to he was in a chair with his hands tied to a table. He was interrogated for hours on how he got the drug and who he talked to. Once all that was done he was given a ultimatum. Join the foundation as a researcher or go to prison for life. So Civic did what anyone would, he joined the foundation as a researcher and dedicated his time to studying chems till he was finally deputy head of the Chemical Research board.

Last edited:

Fried

Oct 22, 2023
TO: applicant@site-65.int
SUBJECT: Progression to Interview Phase - Executive Researcher Application

Dear Applicant,

Following a comprehensive review of your application for the Executive Researcher position alongside the consultative input of our Executive Research team, I am pleased to inform you that your application has been elevated to the interview phase of our selection process.

To proceed, kindly reach out to me via email (g4rp1ays) or Halo (lafemmerose) at your earliest convenience to arrange a suitable time for your interview.

We look forward to discussing your potential contributions to our team in greater detail.

Thank you for your continued interest in joining our ranks.

Warm regards,

FriedHart
Dpt. Director of Research, Site-65 Research Department
Friedch@site-65.int

1719948171579.png

Status
Not open for further replies.