Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckettering689

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
May 28, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): [BSG]Ckettering
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 155 hours (6 Days 11 Hours) All within the month ive been on the server
In what country are you located?: USA (Can change due to Military)
Time zone: Hawaiian Standard Time (Will change to EST in a month)
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Ambassador Strekel "Sentinel" Kosnykov
Chaos name (include your rank): Maximus "Warlock" Kosnykov
Civilian name: Ivan "Ghost" Kosnykov
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:26797805
Discord ID (name#0000): ckettering
Do you have a mic?: yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes, this is my first application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have recieved no kicks/bans/warnings while playing in the civil networks community
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do have staff experience on GMOD and multiple others listed below.
Darkrp - Admin
Darkrp - Trial Mod (Left due to picking up staff on Hellzone and wanting to concentrate on one server)
Arma 3 Liferp - Admin
Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead Liferp - Mod
Metro RP - Mod
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Yes, i have alot of experience with serious roleplay. Throughout all games ive played ive always found myself on roleplaying servers.
I thought that Serious RP for garrys mod was dead for years. So i transitioned into Arma life servers and Squad RP servers.
After playing on civilnetworks, if grow to find myself on every day, always having a great experience. Im glad to see that this is a strong community that helps keep the game alive.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Weekdays 3-6 Weekends 3-10
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I wish to become a moderator to help the community. The server already has a great player base that makes every situation roleplay friendly and enjoyable.
Therefore id love to be apart of the team that helps keeps the operations smooth. I see the message every day that the server needs staff, so i feel inclined and want to help. I also believe that myself on the staff team, we help with presure put on the higher ups, this will allow more developing of the server and allow time for additions in gameplay.Keeping this server healthy and fun to play is the reason for myself making this application.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- If i was introduced as a staff member to the server, i would be able to help in many ways.
these include making sure day to day operations for the playerbase are fun, and not filled with bad interactions with players not looking to follow rules.
I also believe in helping players that havent fully understood how fun the server is. Such as if i notice a player minging, im going to try to work with them (Find out a job that will help them engage with rp and stop the behavior). I believe that i am special over the other applicants for the following reasons. Due to my time as a IA Ambassador, I also understand and can identify a ingame dispute that can be solved with rp, and if something needs to be handled by staff. My extensive time as staff members on other serious rp servers, also gives me a very large experience bonus. In which will reflect during my conduct as a staff member.

Thank you for looking at my application, i look forward to seeing everyone on the server and helping the community grow.

Ckettering689

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
May 28, 2024
My apologies for not specifying the server im applying for, It is SCP USA

May 29, 2024
+Support
• I see him on a lot. Almost any time I'm on, I notice his name at least a majority of the time that I'm in the server.
Very knowledgeable of the roles, rules, really just the whole server. I see him pretty decently spread out, not always hoggin just one role.
• Respectful, and if help is ever needed with general game/knowledge stuff, he's usually around and willing to assist.

Porcelain

Apr 22, 2024
-/+ Support, could be a little more detailed on the application but otherwise I'm sure you would do fine as staff.

Loviatar

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Oct 7, 2023
Application Accepted

Hello, @Ckettering689
Thanks for taking the time to make an application!

I am delighted to inform you that, following a thorough review by The Resources Team, your application has been accepted!

We invite you to join our Team Speak at your earliest convenience, wait in the interview waiting room, and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process. An interviewer will be with you as soon as possible to guide you through the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.