[US] Clowns 096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retiredintheheadx3

Feb 10, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:86367786

Discord name: Senior Agent "Clown" - мя яαιивσω#3662
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 6 months, around a year if you really wanna be technical about it.

In what country are you located?: USA baybee

Time zone: C.S.T. (Chad/Correct Standard Time)
Character name(s): "Clown" / Alex "Defhead" Reznor - "Gangstalker" - John "Dronementington" hate

Civilian name: John "Dronementington" hate

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?:
- I do have a mic

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
-1684708191503.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Ive been an A1 Maj (Resigned), A1 LT (Got resigned in the back of the head three times), A1 CSG (Refer to LT), CI Beta (Refer to LT and CSG, I was inactive), Senior Agent in DEA.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-1684708349376.png
small amount
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I know how to roleplay fairly well as SCP-096 and with an extensive knowledge of SCPs, combating SCPs, and knowing how to roleplay and do combat as an SCP allows me to fully utilize 096s abilities and to roleplay as them.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?:
-When 096 is pacified, he will attempt to roam around aimlessly in a slow walk if hes outside of his cell while occasionally stopping at corners to weep. If hes still in his cell, he will move from corner to corner in an aimless wander. Occasionally stopping in the corners for a full minute before going to another spot.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
- SCP 096 is allowed to move around the halls in a slow, aimless wander and in an effort to not have their face be seen by other people. If he is seen, he can chase down his target until he kills them. Once they are dead, he is to sit down for at least a full minute before being able to continue his aimless wander.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
- First and easiest part is getting SCRAMBLER gear and a bucket from the various spawn locations. Once a bucket and SCRAMBLER is obtained, you rush to put the bucket onto SCP-096s head in order to stop him from being able to be seen by others and continue his breach. Once all targets are dead and 096 is pacified, he can be beamed with a Containment beam and cuffed with restraints and moved back into his cell. Two people are required to work the airlock to let him in and close the door behind them.

roguejwang

Jun 10, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello Clown!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards, Dr. Rogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.