(US) Conans SCP-096 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121029272
Discord name: toasterstrudels
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I first started playing when the UK server was the only server but i rarely played. now i play almost everyday and have been since december. i have a week of playtime on the server.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Conan Cooper
Civilian name: Joey Savage
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):

1707070212429.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: None
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Yes my warnings consist of FearRP, RDM, FailRP, FearRP, Toxicity and, Metagame and I have one ban for harassment.
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:SCP-096 is one of my favorite SCPs and probably my favorite on the server so I think I could play him pretty well. I'm starting to understand SCP rules alot more now and think I could offer a good experience for others on the server. Although I do have a lot of warnings I take playing as an SCP very seriously considering it's the most vital role on the server for all enjoyability from all parties involved. I'm very good when it comes to passively roleplaying which I would do as SCP-096 by using /mes to make it a little more immersive for myself and others.
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: SCP-096 isnt a very active SCP while pacified hes always crying and sitting in corners. Occasionally he will get up and slowly walk around but other than that there isn't much else he does.
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: No but if his face was seen inside D-Block than yes. SCP-096 should only be going to locations where his face is seen at and if there are none then he will simply sit and cry.
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: The way you recontain SCP-096 is by finding the picture that spawns when he is breached and then destroying it. After that your goal is to pacify him somehow and put a bucket over his head so nobody can see his face. While doing this you should have scramblers on to prevent yourself from seeing his face. Once the bucket is on and he's pacified you can cuff him and recontain him.

Attachments

• 1706984458298.png
    1706984458298.png
    454.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

Rackarain

Staff of the Year
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Your moms bed
www.twitch.tv
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to multiple warns active on record . please take this time to re read the rules and proper way to rc 096

You may reapply in 1 week

Kind Regards,
Rackarain​

Status
Not open for further replies.