[US] DankyMan's Executive Researcher Application (Second Application)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DankyMan711

Jan 7, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:243768394
Discord name: DankyMan#1107
For how long have you played on CG SCP: For about roughly 2 months now
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: MST
Character name(s): DankyMan
Civilian name: Enzo Ortiz
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

SCP-096 (Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Not that I know of
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher? Why I am applying for an Executive Researcher is sometimes when i'm bored of being a medic or gensec I always hope on the research personnel and do researches that I love and interested and how good being a researcher is and I wanna take a big leap and have big responsibilities to take against me and the research area and help fellow Jr Researchers, Researchers, and sometimes Sr. Researchers and help how to make a research a good one and how to be professional about it and how it takes time when doing these types of tasks
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: What makes me suitable for Executive is that I know how to make a good document and how to be professional when doing my tests and researching about the things that the foundation needs to know more about and how doing these researches can help researchers know that tests and making documents take time and patience to make your plan a success
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent? I would say roughly about 10+, and what makes documents excellent is the time and patience you need and how professionally it looks when someone asks you for you document for an example E-11 they want to see that you take time in your document and not rush them and make it look sloppy, they want good graded document to show how good of a researcher you are and how much professionalism you have when making documents by heart
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: Executive's have more responsibilities than the other researchers and those responsibilities is helping new researchers with a test and how they can overcome it, approving some testes that the researcher wants to perform, approving Jr Researcher's credit that they gave to the personnel, looking at researchers documents that are in need of approval so they can run their test, and helping the researchers with questions they ask to help them know what is right and what is wrong to do
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Say hello to Researcher DankyMan, DankyMan was always into the researching area in the foundation wanting to test new things and seeing and writing down what tests he did and how it will impact with him and the foundation, he always loves to do research almost everyday for his whole career to grew intelligence and help the foundation know about these things and give them the information they need. How DankyMan started in the Research area is that his parents were scientists, His dad being a chemist and his mom being a Researcher , one day his parents let him into their work environment to show him all the things they do and how it helps the environment, DankyMan was amazed on how these things worked and that who wanted to be just like them when he grows up. Then later on when DankyMan Graduated from college he went on to his career of being a researcher and then he was hired at the SCP Foundation as a researcher so he took the job and he was having a blast on the SCPs he researched and test on, his favorite SCP's were 049, 173, and 096 that threw his attention the must and how he loves researching on them the most and figuring out the capabilities these SCPs have and then he kept researching and researching to build his wellness and trust from all the people, then DankyMan Wanted to take more responsibilities that his parents never done he wanted to be an Executive Researcher to make his parents proud and so he signed up to be one and to this day he waits and does research hoping to hear back from them

John Iceland

Donator
To: Dankyman
Subject: Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application Denied |

Greetings Dankyman, this is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you of the unfortunate denial of you application. While the effort and time put into applying for Executive Research is very much appreciated, we along with the team of Executives on Site-56 feel your activity is lacking. Please take this next week to improve your activity and standing in the department.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Director of Research.

Status
Not open for further replies.