Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Oct 12, 2022
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:151933836
Discord name: Throughraptor73#4134
For how long have you played on CG SCP: about 5 months now. My Vtime won't show anything.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Derek White, Grover White, Gin White
Civilian name: Reinhart White
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- consultant, 096, CI-G, and GOC whitelists
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- No
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-I am a highly dedicated person to the medical department and I feel that along with my ability to write documents and my ability to see situations that arise from an outside point of view would make me a good candidate for an assistant. I am also mature to the extent that i will always be able to do my job properly at all times no matter where I am in the site. I am also fully open to criticism and I am willing to always try to do better.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
-Assist the O5 with tasks and day to say operations
- Fill in for the O5 when they are not one site
- Inspecting departments and make sure that they are doing their job
- They inform the O5 about possible concerns

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Derek White went to collage to be a doctor and held a stable job at the local hospital. It all changed when he went through an inter dimensional door that appeared at his hospital. Once he realized that things where not as they seemed he started to document everything that he could about the movement and the different appearances of the door. When he started to talk to people about it they just labeled him crazy. When the military came into the hospital and started to ask everyone questions about the door everyone pointed to Derek. The military he later realized was the SCP foundation stormed his apartment and brought him into interrogation. Once they knew that he documented everything they offered him a job as a researcher at the foundation. He accepted this position and after working at the foundation for about 3 years he grew tired of the the daily research he just wanted to go back to his old life so he joined the foundations medical department where he worked his way up through the ranks from a doctor to a combat medics to a medical consultant. One day he heard a knock on his office door. When he opened the door a single A-1 was standing on the other side of the door. He handed him a paper and turned and walked away. The paper read burn after reading. you have been selected for a new position. The overseers assistant is a role that you will need to be on your best behavior. If you accept please head up to floor three. If you don't disregard this paper. Derek then lit the paper on fire and threw it in the trashcan. Then he gathered his belongings and headed up to floor three

Last edited:

Man Manson

Civil Gamers Expert
May 17, 2021
SCP Foundation.png

RAISA
Records and Information Security Administration

From the Office of ████████

Regarding ████████ Assistant Applicant - Derek White
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of ████████ Assistant

After much deliberation, your application has been denied at this time. We have gone with two other candidates at this time and are currently full. You may reapply again in one week.​

Status
Not open for further replies.