In what country are you located?
USA

Time zone:
Central Standard Time

Character name(s):
Jinngle Heimer, Jinngle Bawhs, Jinngle Chitt, Jinngle III

Civilian name:
Binngle Jawhs

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA)
SCP-RP USA

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
- None

Why are you applying for Director of Research?
- I am applying for Director of Research because, I am on site pretty much 24/7, I am very knowledgeable about research dept. I have no problem with meeting new people as well as working with them. I have felt some tension between Research Dept. and members of E-11, I wish to unify, bring us closer. Recently I have been taking a few hours to converse with E-11. I am known to guard HCZ checkpoint when E-11 staff are spread thin to take some stress of their shoulders. When staff clock in I'll leave and wait to train researchers. I am very trustworthy, humble, and fair. I feel like I can take on more, I want to be a part of something bigger than myself.

What makes you suitable for Director of Research?
- My attendance is impeccable. Always on-site, answering questions, and approving tests. I have heard countless compliments on how well I preform my duties, I would say I have become the face of research. You won't ever find someone else like me.

What are the responsibilities of the Director of Research in RP?
- Holding meetings, implementing research rule/server changes in all documents. (On-site and Discord) Enforcing research guidelines, and ensuring a proper consistency is met. Always available at any time.

Please give some lore about your Director of Research character and what storylines they would be involved in:

After the fall of Germany in the second World War, anyone who was still loyal to the movement was either forced into a work camp or executed. Heinrich Luitpold Himmler was Reich Fuhrer of the Schutzstaffel (Protection Squadron: SS), and a leading member of the Nazi Party of Germany. Himmler was one of the most powerful men in Nazi Germany could not hide. With the allies pounding on his bunker door, he knew that he had been beat, put the barrel of his Lugar to his head and started pulling the trigger. A loud bang echoed through the bunker, not long after the bunker door gives way and crashed against the cold hard cement floor. When the smoke clears nothing was found of Heinrich. No body, no blood? Extensive investigations were implemented to ensure his escape wasn't overlooked. It is said Heinrich fled to Argentina and died of old age. Rumors have recently surfaced an organization in Canada had saved him from his grave. To his surprise they weren't saving him, seeing his skills and knowledge of nuclear weaponry could be an asset to the foundation, amnestied him, brainwashed, and changed his name to Jinngle Heimer. Made to do the bidding of his captors until his eternal demise.

Ghosts,Custom.Jinngle logo.png

X. Jinngle Heimer

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+/- Neutral
+Active and Mature
+Plays Much Research

- No Depth in application

*Note I am pretty sure that there is not a spot open as of right now​

Reactions: Jinngle

Dr. Swanson

Jul 24, 2022
To: Jinngle Heimer
Subject: Application verdict

gGqy1uaG6OyydCmZTHXf9J5naRqF1S9UEF03eJ8AwQqwB76PUzPt8f4BvCY8aDtXdyhP9siNO--ouQcIeRYKvFTWSCYqyP3XkxBI3bBMWsWFcK1Ro-aCc2NML2Klc0AA7fc_B49lOSRrFQCWIDbmkoDzgdMgAtGq_KrLacn5BsaCg5dZ57fQ0Gf59LJVEA

Application Denied
Good evening Jinngle. Unfortunately due to the position being filled the the ████████ ███████ has decided to deny your application for Director of research.

If you have any questions regarding your denial feel free to contact me via external means.

- ██-█

Status
Not open for further replies.