[US] "Dirty" Dan's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Dirty" Dan

Donator
May 16, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Doki
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Week, 1 day, and 1 hour (193 Hours) as of this post.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): O-1 LT/IA Ambassador "Dirty" Dan [CD-2]
Chaos name (include your rank): CI-A Phil McRakin
Civilian name: Dongnald Jr.
Steam ID: Steam ID: 76561199086700880
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- No, this is not my first application. I have made an application in which was accepted as Internal Affairs Ambassador.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I received a ban towards the beginning of me playing for LTAP.
As for the reasoning for the ban, the reason for which would have been me RDMing and leaving to avoid punishment. I cannot recall what I specifically did, all I know is the reasoning behind the ban term "LTAP".

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do not have an experience as a staff member in any other community. Per the rules to state not to mention any other communities, therefore I do not have any experience in the staff department. This will be my first time ever applying for a staff position in a serious roleplay game/client. As per GMOD, I have not applied for any staff positions in any other RP servers/clients.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- The only experience I have with serious roleplay is with the CG SCP-RP Server. My experience in the CG SCP-RP server has dragged on for about 1 and a half months, not logged in VTime, but by logging on site everyday. As for my RP in the CG SCP-RP server, I take RP very seriously by upholding ethical standards in my O-1 and IA Ambassador roles. Other than this experience on the CS SCP-RP server, I do not have any previous experience in any other serious roleplay clients.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- I am currently in the Military, my schedule fluctuates, but not often because of the unit I am in right now. I have work from 0630 in the morning, breakfast at 0730 to 0900, in which I frequently get on site for, and lunch from 1130 to 1300 (1 PM). I get on site everyday for lunch as well, after work ends which is between 1600 (4 PM) and 1700 (5 PM) I get on site and start to roleplay as O-1 or IA Ambassador. After work I typically get on everyday. I purely enjoy playing in the SCP-RP server and will continue for many days to come.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- Becoming a moderator has been a long decision I have wanted to conclude, therefore I am here now to submit this form. I have seen how Moderators operate and uphold professional standards. I want to be able to contain as much misinformation as possible and uphold the server rules. I have seen patrolling around the SCP-RP server that there are lots of immature people who do not take the RP seriously and continuously RDM or LTAP, thus I would fairly enjoy joining the moderation team to contain said matters. Becoming a moderator would also allow me to get some experience on how to properly handle certain situations that happen within the RP server, after said knowledge is acquired I would apply it to my RP to increase my performance. Especially after some recent events I have seen come up, I would like to see myself capable of being able to handle these situation in a professional manner and withhold the sever rules as a moderator. Keeping professional standards within a serious RP server is a main priority of mine. Having fun is one thing and I believe everyone can have fun even in serious matters, as long as they uphold the server rules.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- If I were to bring what I do in real life, which is mentoring someone under me and shaping them to be the best they can be at their job, I believe that is something I can proudly state I have as an asset. I am a SPC in the Military, as such I have a Soldier under me that I am able to mend to become the best that they can be in their job set. With this comes my responsibility to make sure that they are not messing around in their day to day workshop. I am able to fix any flaws or mistakes my Soldier makes and correct them in a professional manner. This correlates to becoming a Moderator to state that I have real life experience dealing with subordinates and know how to uphold rules and boundaries. I have real life experience with the responsibility and trust of another person along with this I hold myself to the standard of representing the US ARMY's professional reputation. I believe this experience can drag into this serious roleplay server by upholding the same standards and rules put out by Server Leadership. Deploying corrective measures to anyone who may break the rules and deal out punishments accordingly towards their individual actions. Another point I'd add is that I play every single day, so you can guarantee to see me upholding the server rules as much as possible in an efficient and professional manner.

Thank you in advance for taking your time to review/read my application.

Attachments

• Vtime.png
    Vtime.png
    10.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Hollow Larry

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 19, 2022
Hello Dan, i will be giving you a +Support
+Good app
+Decent time
+Active in game and TS

-/+ no prior staff experience
-/+ Received prior ban
Best of luck. -"Hollow"

Michael Matthews

Apr 11, 2022

+support

+Good staff App
+Good gramer
+Seems like a Efficient player
+Good time on server
+Seems like a Responsible man

- Had a ban in his past

W+Ratio to you my friend.-"Matthews"

+ Support

+ Community Involvement. Commanding Officer within an MTF; such a position displays leadership potential as well as responsibility.
+ Interaction. I personally can vouch for your behavior as I know you from Omega-1.
+ Application Presentation. You took great effort in crafting this application.
+/- Punishment History. A ban on record is a negative impact, however, with it being long ago and you having displayed exponential improvement since, I feel it is not necessary to detract from your application.

Best of luck to you!.

Custumz

Mar 31, 2022
+ Support

+ Application make
~ Good application formatting, easy to read, and detailed.
+ Ability to follow directions ~ Looks like he read formatting rules/guidelines, which is always nice to see.
+ Total playtime ~ Great playtime.
+ Personal interactions ~ I've had fantastic personal interactions with this man, my respect goes out to him.
+ Community involvement ~ He's an IA Ambassador and an 0-1 LT which shows great dedication to the community and his involvement inside it.
+/- Experience ~ No experience, but everyone starts somewhere.
+/- Punishment history ~ You have a ban. It's hard to hold this against him as of how he's bounced-back in the community.

I sincerely wish you the best of luck. Good luck!
~Custumz

harryman

May 1, 2022
+Support
+good app
+very active
+very mature
+great rp'er

-warns/ban's (yet i believe you've worked pass this and wont repeat the same mistake)

Richard

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 1, 2022
+Support
Very active
Mature in game and out of game
Good interactions

No previous staff experience
Previous ban

Status
Not open for further replies.