[US] Donovan Crosswell "Hades" ECA Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momt

Jun 10, 2023
Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:545542499
Discord name:
momt.
For how long have you played on CG SCP:
About 4-5 months, took a short break but I am now back active.
In what country are you located?:
USA
Time zone:
Eastern Standard Time.
Character name(s):
Donovan Crosswell "Hades"(Foundation)
Declan Hawthorne/"Hyperion"(CI)

Civilian name:
"Momt"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
SCP-RP USA.

Do you have a mic?:
Yes, I do have a mic.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I currently hold; MTF NU7 SPC, CI-G, and 096.
I have held; MTF NU7 SPC, MTF E11 SPC
I currently do not hold a L4, but I have experience in the real world in leadership, and some other servers as high ranks.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received one warning for RDM when I first started playing.

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
I am the best candidate for ECA for many reasons, the first one being I know how to follow orders. This is a common thing people know how
to do, but I understand the orders given to me and know how to conduct them in a timely manner. When given an order you are expected to do it no questions asked and quickly, I can do just that.

The second reason I am the best candidate for ECA is because I have many strengths that will help me in this position. Some of them include Kindness, Hard worker, and a Great communicator. Kindness is a key in leadership roles, you need kindness in a work environment for it to flow. You should be kind while giving orders to, no one wants to see a leader burst out into anger. The second one being I am an hard worker, this is great for many reasons. I am 100 percent dedicated to any task or job I will get assigned and will work until it is finished. The last one is my communication skills, from my experience communications is a big role in leadership positions. You need communication to get tasks/jobs done, weather that will be in-game comms, discord channels or even just DMs, you need some type of communication.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
From my time on the server, I believe the responsibilities of an Ethics Assistant are as follows;
• Do assigned task or jobs on site.
• Assist ethics in their duties or jobs
• Ensuring everyone is remaining ethical and the site is running smoothly.
• Oversee your assigned department(s)
• Approving documents, test procedures, or handing out work permits to D-Class.

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
------------------------
Background Knowledge;
Donovan Crosswell, this was the name of a man that grow up in a fairly small town located in the United States. Donovan Crosswell and his family moved to Canada when he was 18. When they had moved to Canada he applied for the job of an Police Officer, he was working there for 4 years until he got a random email. The email reads;
███ Foundation, Site-██.
Letter to; Donovan Crosswell
Subject; Selections into Site-██
Contains;

Hello, Donovan Crosswell.
I am contacting you on behalf of ████, and would like to have a phone interview for a position with us. Please contact us backing VIA email and we will set up a date.

Signed, ██████ "████".
------------------------

New email;
██████████@gmail.com

Donovan Crosswell sees the email so he opens it. He reads it, when he finished reading the EMail he thinks "What is this? A Scam, but it may be a good opportunity for me.. I'll see what they want and schedule the call."
Donovan Crosswell writes back;
Letter to; ████
Subject; Phone interview.
Contains;
Hello, ██████.

I am just contacting back as I would like to take on the opportunity provided for me, I am good for the phone interview anytime, my number is ████████.
Signed, Donovan Crosswell.
------------------------
Call Log #5847
Clearance Level; 4
----Audio Log----
██ - Hello, is this "Donovan Crosswell?"

Donovan - Yes... Who is this?
██ - I will not disclose of that as of now.
██ - We have been watching you closely for a while now.. We see potential in you, and would like you to work for us as an Internal Affairs Agent.
Donovan - Huh... Whos we.. And what is this?!
██ - You will find that out later on.. Would you like to take up the offer? We have amazing benefits that will add on to your pay.
Donovan - What? WHO IS THIS?
██ - That was not my question, would you like to take the job?
Donovan - Yes.. I would like to.
██ - Great, meet me at the address ██████I will be sending someone to pick you up. You will get more details in person.
----Call ends----

Donovan arrives at the address, suddenly he passes out. He wakes up..

Donovan - Huh.. Where am I?

██ - Hello Donovan, I believe we spoke on the phone?

Donovan - Yes.. we did. Is this the place?

██ - This is, you will be trained soon..

--- Leaves the room.---

---█ Enters ---

█ - Hello Donovan! I will be the person training you today, follow me.
---------------
After days of training.. Donovan is ready.
---------------
Entry Log #4291
Clearance Level; 4
Name; Donovan Crosswell
Age; 22

Height; 6'4
Assigned Callsign; "Hades"
Job; Internal Affairs Agent
Potential; Ethics Committee Assistant.

----Ends----

Last edited:

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================
Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, "Hades".

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial.

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.