[US] Doom Guy's Special Agent Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomGuy

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 4, 2021
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:534029976
Discord name: Doom Guy#2040
For how long have you played on CG SCP: (based on my first SCPRP Staff application) June 20th 2022
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): CI-A Doom Guy | "Slayer" Gard
Civilian name: Doom Guy+
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What are your total levels?: 100

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
A-1 (I think SGT but idk) {Held}
Senior Agent [Holding]
CI-A [Holding]
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope

How long have you been a Senior Agent for?
Dont really know exact date but around 1.5 weeks

Why are you applying for Special Agent?
Since my return to SCPRP, I've only been playing DEA and Intel (before the rework) and I had gotten my Senior whitelist and held it for a bit and now that i know how DEA works and I've been playing since launch Mostly everyday I thought I'd apply.

What makes you suitable for Special Agent?:
knowing most things about DEA and talking with some special agents+ on good techniques, I think I have the Knowledge and Ability to be a really good special agent, with the know-hows and the activity of what a special agent needs. I also have a pretty good View from people while I'm on DEA, constantly doing my duties as a DEA Senior Agent and try my best while on the job to help with Raids, breaches, and Problems with IA and Dblock when I'm asked.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 4 CI Interrogations Documents, I think what makes a Document good is providing all the info needed and removing the clutter with keeping it organized and well formated and easy to read.

What are the responsibilities of the Special Agent in RP?:
They assist Agency Managers in their specific agency
They operate and command covert operations
Train new DEA agents
Watch over DEA Agents and Senior Agents following their Duties.

Please give some lore about your Special Agent character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Not going to give good lore... Not really good at making lore.
"Slayer" Gard, doesn't remember how he entered the foundation, but still serves it with his life. After the fall of the Intelligence department and the start of the Department of External Affairs he would have to quickly adjust to the new rules and things he would have to learn. His first few situations and Interrogations he started to learn about how things work and quickly became good at it. His favorite being Interrogations he had found his favorite weapon to torture GOI's, A simple claw hammer, looking at it now it had dried blood and has scratched into it 4 Tally marks on the handle. After his adaptation he had received his promotion to Senior Agent, and he had decided to pursue this field of work with his life and lead his fellow agents and Operatives to Victory.

Sorry if this seems a bit short I made this really early and I really couldn't think of things to add to make it look bigger and just put what was necessary

Walnut

Jan 26, 2023

Application Accepted

Your application has been accepted by the External Affairs Directorate, contact Agency-manager-in-charge Slater for your training as Director "Walnut" and Deputy Director "Chan" are on leaves or reductions of absence.

• Love
Reactions: DoomGuy
Status
Not open for further replies.