Character name(s): Foundation Dr. Peter "long time corporal"
Civilian name: Calibarret
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF NU7 Enlisted, MTF NU7 NCO
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I've received about 10 warns and 1 ban though out my time playing here. I remember what I was banned for, it was a period of 1 day, for failrp Class D/E (the admin said class E verbally then said class D in ban.) I remember a warning that I had gotten, 2 actually for Civilian trespassing, I went in as a Chef then before as a civilian cause I hadn't read the whole page of rules. Once an admin had me inside of jail for 3 minutes and told me to read the rules, and there is a a lot of rules. Although I don't remember most of what I did I do want to improve on my own behavior.
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:
- I always wanted to be 096 cause I just see him mow down loads of guys and I always wanted to do that instead, of being something that is beamed or killed, I want to be invincible and not extremely difficult to re contain.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:
- 096's usual behavior would be sitting away from an door which is the entrance to that room. After like a minute, (what i read) he would start to wonder the facility without any goal.
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-No, if 096 beamed for d-block that can be failrp, he has to go for his target that saw his face not just d-class.
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:
-096 is re contained using: Re containment Beam, SCP Restraints, and a bucket found in 3 different places. First SCP-096 would have to be pacify sitting on the ground crying, then apply the bucket. It is not allowed to cuff 096 if he is agro'ed. You would then beam 096 to paralyze/freeze them then put the restraints on then after that, you bring them back to his cell then fix the airlock door with 2 people.

Igorski

Mar 27, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @caliber

Thanks for taking the time to make an 096 application.

Please contact an Admin+ in-game to receive your whitelist.

Have a nice day.
-Igorski​

Status
Not open for further replies.