Sep 3, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:571256040
Discord name: drchernobyl
For how long have you played on CG SCP: a little more than 500 hours
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Dr.Ukraine/MrChern/Igor Doren
Civilian name: Igor Doren
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): (SCP-RP USA)
Do you have a mic?: yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: i am a Alpha in CI but i havent been Upgraded to delta because i have a cooldown. i am also IA. and DEA.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: i have got a warning in PAC 3 for making my self small and goofing around with friends out of roleplay and a few more.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? i would like to apply for a Security Captain because when i go to D-Block most of the time i see that cadets arent giving warnings and many other things like officers arent helping out and doing other things and i would like to be a security captian because then i can help organize and make sure D-Block isnt mahem and also would like to be a Security captain because i belive i would be good at leading riots. and i belive i would be good at enforcing the rules in D-Block
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I believe I am suitable for the role of security captain because I have taken time to study both the COE and GSD rules. I want to advance my proggress in the GSD and advance in the Chain of command as a whole. have done my best to be a good roleplayer and stay out of trouble. I will do my best if I get this position to create a great roleplay environment. I hold my HWL and RRT certifications. and i also spend alot of time as IA, Containment unit, and officer, i also help out SCP containment breaches all the time.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
i belive that the responsibillities of a Security Captian in RP is to maintain D-Block and make sure no one is breaking the COE.
Performing a sweep of D-block in case of multiple armed D-class after which must comand and credit the Gensec involved in said sweep.
making sure Airlock is mantained staffed.
Host RRT tryouts
Host HWL tryouts as well.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be invloved in:
"I was recruited by the scp foundation because I had experience with entities and anomalies. I used to live in texas with my older brother, john .""My brother died in vietnam when I was 18.I also developed schizophrenia shortly after my brother died, most commonly hearing his brothers voice. Then one day I got a job in the scp foundation as a cadet."

Big Iron

Dec 20, 2023
+Support chill guy down in HCZ when I am on E-11 also very mature but funny

Trap Jesus

Apr 12, 2023
Da Trap House
1695349875426.png

To: Captain Applicant "Dr. Ukraine"

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hello @Dr.Ukriane , your application has been ACCEPTED.

Please contact me via discord - trapjesus. OR speff.

Reactions: Dr.Ukriane
Status
Not open for further replies.