[US] Dylan Mullers Exec. Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Muller

Mar 3, 2023
[US] Dylan Mullers Exec. Researcher Application

Steam ID: 76561198798950094
Discord name: Dylan~~~~#0926
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have played on CG for over a month, VTime - 7d:21h:35m
In what country are you located?: United States Of America
Time zone: Eastern Time (ET)
Character name(s): Dylan Muller [BoE], and David George [P.B.I]
Civilian name: David George [P.B.I]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: I do have a mic.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: I have never held or am currently holding and MTF, or CI roles. MTF, And CI doesn't really interest me per say, I mainly focus on more RP related roles and stay away from combat.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?
I have a couple warnings that are soon to be expired they are for nothing major I've never been kicked nor banned and don't plan too. I've really only been warned when I began playing for not being aware of the rules on breaking into the foundation. Other then those warnings I have a recent warning for RDM witch was on me and a Medic stole an important document of mine and started running so I stabbed him to death I was in the wrong, I deeply apologize to that player.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I'm currently a Sr. Researcher and I'm looking to step up my game and take on more responsibility. Being an Executive Researcher is the perfect way for me to show off my skills and lead the team. I'm super passionate about the Foundation's mission to keep crazy stuff under control, and as an Executive Researcher, I know I can help make that happen. I'm excited to be in charge of a team of researchers and make sure we're all working towards the same goal of understanding all the weird things out there. The job also lets me make important decisions about what research projects to work on and where to focus our efforts. I 'm confident in my knowledge of the interesting anomalies held in the Foundation. I will make sure we're doing things that are both helpful and safe for everyone. Basically, I want to be an Executive Researcher because I'm ready to lead, help the Foundation achieve its mission, and make the world a better place.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
I'm a really good Sr. researcher, and I think I'd be a great Executive Researcher. I've done lots of successful projects and know how to analyze and contain the anomalies kept within the Foundation. I've led teams before and I'm good at communicating with people and helping them do their best work. I care a lot about the Foundation's mission to keep everyone safe from anomalies, and I work really hard to make sure we're doing a good job. I know a lot about biology and genetics, so I can help make good decisions about what we should research next. I'm always thinking about how we can do better and be more successful. Overall, I'm confident that I'd be a great Executive Researcher because I'm a good Sr. researcher, I'm a good leader, and I care a lot about what we do.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I've written 2 excellent-graded documents but plan to write many more in the future.
I believe there are many things that make a document excellent a few rules I always keep in mind are as followed, you need to make sure it's easy to read and understand. It should give important details about the object or entity you're studying, and be accurate and well-organized. Also, it should be interesting and grab the reader's attention with cool descriptions and stories. Lastly, it's important to show that you know what the SCP Foundation is all about. Your document should add to the Foundation's knowledge and help them with their mission of containing and securing anomalous objects and entities.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
The Executive Researcher leads a team of researchers and supervises research projects. They assign tasks, offer support and guidance, set research goals, and make sure that projects are finished on time. The Executive Researcher also decides on the direction of Foundation projects, prioritizing public safety. Pretty much, the Executive Researcher is vital to the Foundation's mission of securing, containing, and protecting anomalous objects and entities.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Dr. Dylan Muller was born in a small town in Canada, and from a young age, he showed a deep interest in science and technology. His insatiable curiosity and passion for understanding the unknown led him to pursue a PhD in biochemistry and eventually join a top-secret government research facility.
It was during his time there that Dr. Muller first became involved with the SCP Foundation. As a research assistant, he quickly proved his worth with his exceptional intellect and drive to discover new knowledge. He was soon promoted to Junior Researcher and worked tirelessly to uncover the secrets of the anomalies he studied. Dr. Muller's expertise in biology and genetics eventually led to his promotion to Senior Researcher. He spent countless hours in the lab, poring over data and conducting experiments in order to better understand the anomalies and their potential implications. Dr. Muller's hard work and dedication to the Foundation's mission did not go unnoticed, and he was eventually offered the position of Executive Researcher. In this role, he leads a team of researchers and ensures that their work is in line with the Foundation's goals. He is also responsible for managing the Foundation's research studies and making crucial decisions about which projects to permit other Researchers to pursue. Dr. Muller is committed to using his knowledge and expertise to make the world a safer place. He is willing to take calculated risks in order to push the boundaries of what is known and discover new information that could potentially benefit humanity. Despite the high stakes and inherent dangers of his work, he remains focused and level-headed under pressure, using his intellect and ingenuity to overcome any obstacles that may arise.

1679438207186.png

ChasingForward

Mar 17, 2023
+ support Reasons: 1. been a huge help to me in the past helping with researching + more. 2. amazing dude really deserves this position I think he would be a great addition to the community!

Reactions: Dylan Muller

Speff

Jan 17, 2023
+support

cool but a bit immature, make sure to be more professional while on job and you got this dylan (y)

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
+Support, Dylan can be a bit of a goofball sometimes but that's part of the fun in the game. I see quality in his documents and that he does good work in the motion of assisting others in the department.

Mar 21, 2023
+ Support - Good Application - Active on Researcher - Has helped me on several occasions weather it be walking me through a test or reviewing a document super cool guy. Good Luck, Justin

Lunaro

Oct 23, 2022
To: Sr. Researcher Dylan Muller
Subject: Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application On Hold |

Greetings Dylan! This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you of your application now being put "On Hold," as we are in the process of deliberating your application regarding this position. Please email (Discord message) either myself (Bees#4431) or Dpt. Director John Iceland (Pup#1341), should you have any questions.

Kind Regards,
"Lunaro," Deputy Director of Research

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+support tries to help in every way he can and is overwhemingly positive.
Raise hell eat cornbread

DataNull

Oct 31, 2022
-Support

-
From what I've seen and been told he's a minge, unprofessional and has been removed from positions before (job banned) for causing issues.

Last edited:

AbbieApple

Aug 30, 2022
- Support

I am not going to be sharing in exact detail, but Dylan has been quite unprofessional in other jobs and doesn't seem fit for this position. If I were to provide advice or tips, focus on being professional and sensible in Sr. Researcher and other jobs before you apply for a CL4 position.

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023

+Support

Although this man has gotten himself banned from IA permanently, I come to understand that maybe IA wasn't meant for him, some people you'll find aren't suited for a certain type of roleplay, and I think Dylan Mullers kryptonite was that, now when it comes to research, I'm sure this is what role-play Dylan muller does fall into, and I hope you the best of luck on that, IA wasn't your nature, but maybe Research is, best of Luck Lad.

Dylan Muller

Mar 3, 2023
-Support

-
From what I've seen and been told he's a minge, unprofessional and has been removed from positions before (job banned) for causing issues.
I was removed from the position for having too many warnings mainly because i forgot to join the radio freq many times.
Thanks for the feedback!

Sincerely, Dylan

Last edited:

Dylan Muller

Mar 3, 2023
- Support

I am not going to be sharing in exact detail, but Dylan has been quite unprofessional in other jobs and doesn't seem fit for this position. If I were to provide advice or tips, focus on being professional and sensible in Sr. Researcher and other jobs before you apply for a CL4 position.
I appreciate the feedback but I really don't find this to be true. I think a lot of IA look down on me witch is fine but as you can see above though I've been forgiven for my issues on IA and I have completely good friendships with all IA now! I can see why you would comment this but I really don't think this applies to my research career what so ever I haven't been told I've minged once on researcher.
Thanks for the feedback!

Sincerely, Dylan

John Iceland

Donator
To: Dylan
Subject: Application Verdict

O5 Council Clean.png

| Application Accepted |

Greetings Dylan, This is a message composed by the Research Directorate to inform you that your application for the position of Executive Researcher has been accepted! We look forward to working alongside you and hope that you will enjoy your time within the team. Please contact your nearest RAISA Office to get your clearance updated (Contact staff to get the whitelist), and EMail (Discord Message) myself (Pup#1341) or "Lunaro" (Bees#4431) for your onboarding.

Kind Regards,
John Iceland, Director of Research.

Status
Not open for further replies.