Status
Not open for further replies.

Rogue

Nov 9, 2022
Name: "Rogue"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:610726313
Please state if it is for SCP-RP UK or USA: USA
Level of appeal (2 or 3): 2
Have you already carried out a level 1 appeal - please give details: No.
Rank demoted from: LCPL
Who demoted you?: Artemis
Date of demotion?: 8/17/2023
What is the case against you?: Treason | RDM | Unfit for E11.
Is this true?: RDM and Treason are true im deffintly fit for E-11
Prior to this demotion, have you ever been demoted?: No.
What is your side of the story?:I was roleplaying rioting against the Site inspectors and they had an AOS on me so i started shooting E-11 that came near me while i was hideing

Spaghetti

Apr 24, 2023
Appeal Denied

Hi Rouge,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal. The E-11 team has decided to deny your demotion appeal for multiple reasons.

One of the reasons is that treason/defection RP is in fact against the rules. Even if it wasn't against the rules, since E-11 is a Foundation regiment, any form of treason against the Foundation is not allowed within E-11. So the fact that you had killed some E-11 wasn't RP, it was in fact RDM.

Another reason is that after your demotion, you had gone into the discord and started talking about killing the Captain who gave you the demotion and you had even said "if it was up to me i would end your life." While you later deleted this message, we still had gotten a screenshot of it.

Thank you and have a good night.

Rogue

Nov 9, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi Rouge,

Thanks for taking the time to make a roleplay demotion appeal. The E-11 team has decided to deny your demotion appeal for multiple reasons.

One of the reasons is that treason/defection RP is in fact against the rules. Even if it wasn't against the rules, since E-11 is a Foundation regiment, any form of treason against the Foundation is not allowed within E-11. So the fact that you had killed some E-11 wasn't RP, it was in fact RDM.

Another reason is that after your demotion, you had gone into the discord and started talking about killing the Captain who gave you the demotion and you had even said "if it was up to me i would end your life." While you later deleted this message, we still had gotten a screenshot of it.

Thank you and have a good night.
First of all i never stated kill it was just my opinion and multiple people can have opinions So my question is i got kicked out for RDM? isant that just strike worthy?

Rogue

Nov 9, 2022
Didn't you tell people about the O5 council and RDM several E-11 and Nu-7?
The thing is i told people who already knew about the 05 council and i dident RDM Nu-7 i only murdered 1 E-11

Spaghetti

Apr 24, 2023
First of all i never stated kill it was just my opinion and multiple people can have opinions So my question is i got kicked out for RDM? isant that just strike worthy?
Removed for mainly treason, which as I stated previously.
As I told you yesterday, if you believe this denial was unjust or biased, please make a level 3 demotion appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.