What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF O-1 CPT, ECA, CI-B, and Gensec CPT
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 1 warn for metagame

What Ethics Committee role are you applying for, and why:
The role in the committee I am applying for is Ethics Committee Member.
Why I am applying to be an Ethics member is because I have always had an interest in the Ethics Committee since I joined the server and always wanted to be a part of the Committee for as long as I could remember. I also have a great interest in ensuring fairness outside of the server and in another server I play. Another reason is I want a new pace within the server and right now I only really have O-1 CPT.

What makes you the best candidate for the Ethics Committee?:
What makes me a great candidate for ECM is:

Dedication. I am really dedicated to Ethics and am one of the longest assistants for the Ethics Committee, as I have been an ECA since January 31 and have completed many assignments handed to me.
Activity and Professionalism. I am incredibly active and play at least 2-4 Hours a day, most times more. I am also very professional when on site and am respectful when it comes to speaking with people, no matter how mad they make me or try to make me.
Understanding of the CoE. I have read over the Code of Ethics (CoE) many times and have memorized most of it to the point that I could read it off to you with minor mistakes without the CoE in hand.
Adaptability. The site is always different when you hop on; the same situations almost never happen again, and there are always new people. To boot, there are also game master events. I am able to adapt to poor situations and also recognise when the situation is bad. I am also able to adapt to new working conditions as an ECM and to learn quickly when it comes to new things.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee in RP?:
The responsibility of the Ethics committee in rp is to allow RP via...

Auditing a department
Approving Tests and documentation
Overseeing departments
Running tribunals
Approving the usage of AA and Mass Termination and also the detonation of the Alpha Warhead in dire situations.
Answering questions about the CoE that are in gray areas.

What are the responsibilities of the Ethics Committee out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
The applications that the Ethics Committee handles are.

Director of Internal Affairs
Ethics Committee Assistant
Ethics Committee Member

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee character and what storylines they would be involved in:

A man in a dark suit takes a seat in a large office.

*Click click click click*

Typing noises are heard from within this office

??? says “ Cairo.aic”

AI responds “Greetings. I am cairo.aic, a ver2.1 AI used by the Ethics Committee for communication, archival and other purposes. How can I help you today, user?”

The man takes out a white card from an inner suit jacket pocket and puts it into a small slit in the computer.

Input Clearance Level 5 User Vice Ethics Chairman Crow Kalashnikov.”

AI “Crow, how may I help you today.”

Crow“ I need to look at a file”

AI “What file do you need?”

Crow “I'm looking for a file on Joe “Enoch” Leblanc."

AI “ Right Away, Would you like this in your office or in the meeting room”

Crow“ I would love for it to be in my office. Unredacted”

AI “ Very well, Vice Chairman”

CLEARENCE LEVEL 5 NEEDED
ACCESS GRANTED

FILE SELECTED : [□□□ "□□□□□" □□□□□□]
INIATING DECRYPTION PROCESS
PROGRESSION 37% ■■■□□□□
PROGRESSION 78% ■■■■■□□

FILE DECRYPTED

FILE ACCESSED : Joe "Enoch" Lebanc

LOADING FILE...
FILE CORRUPTED
RETRIEVING BACKUP FILE..
POSSIBLE CORRUPTION...

BACKUP GRANTED

AI “Crow, the document is done”

The documents reads

Name

Joe Leblanc

Code Name

“Enoch”

Born

Thursday, January 4, 1996

Male

Current Occupation

MTF Omega-1 “Laws Left Hand” Captain

Past Occupation

Nu-7 LCPL, General Security Captain, and Ethics Committee Assistant.

History

Joe "Enoch" Leblanc was born on January 4th, 1996. He had a normal childhood and was nothing special academically. Immediately after finishing high school, he would join the military in the Officer Programme. He was a highly skilled and respected military officer, known for his calm demeanor and ability to think on his feet under pressure. He earned the nickname "Enoch" due to his ability to seemingly appear out of nowhere on the battlefield, always showing up just in time to turn the tide of a conflict in his country's favor.

After a long and successful career in the military, Joe was offered a position with the SCP Foundation as a Gensec cadet. He was drawn to the Foundation's mission to secure, contain, and protect anomalous objects and phenomena for the benefit of humanity, and he saw the opportunity to use his skills and experience to serve a greater good.

Joe quickly rose through the ranks of the Foundation, impressing his superiors with his dedication and ability to handle even the most challenging and dangerous situations with calm and precision. He was eventually promoted to the rank of Gensec Captain, a position of great responsibility and authority within the Foundation.

However, as he continued to serve in this role, Joe began to witness firsthand the unethical actions and practices that were taking place within the gensec division. He was disturbed by the blatant disregard for human life and the disregard for basic ethical principles that he had always held dear.

Determined to make a difference and to help bring about positive change within the Foundation, Joe applied for a position on the Ethics Committee as an assistant. He hoped that by working within the committee, he could help to ensure that the Foundation's actions were guided by a strong moral compass and that the organization remained true to its core values.

Shortly after becoming an assistant, Joe Leblanc wanted to get back to the battlefield. Shortly after joining Gensec in his former position of Gensec Captain, he was brought into a MTF Regiment that goes by MTF Omega-1 [REDACTED]. On any record, Joe Leblanc was killed, but in truth, he was rising in the ranks of a redacted MTF until he rose to the rank of Captain.

He decided that he'd been in combat for too long and wanted a desk job once again; he is much more ambitious this time and is looking for a seat on the Ethics Committee. Willing to do anything for this spot

AI “ Vice Chairman, Do you like him or would you like another?”

Crow Kalashnikov

Oct 2, 2022
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65

2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sVh1R_iIaGzqclt-P94p3IjLskQOYupqWtoMEAXwUfKA2m6vbszzWjiUKSI

Hello, Enoch!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Ethics Committee Member!
Your time's very much appreciated.

Upon review, your application has been Unfortunately denied.

After Committee Vote.

You may re-apply in two weeks. Reach out to my Email (tiny0003) for More details​

Status
Not open for further replies.