[US] Eric "Epicap" Cappington's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47510527
Discord name: MTF Nu-7 MAJ Epicap | CI-D
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since late June. TOTAL TIME: Over 2 weeks
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): (F) Eric "Epicap" Cappington, (CI) Eric Baldur
Civilian name: Eric Quackington
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
- Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu-7 MAJ, CI-D, Trial Game Master
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- One warning in June for FailRP raiding as a surface medic. Never happened again.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
-Many people in the facility are already aware of me and consider me an approachable, yet stern and fair person. As a Nu-7 MAJ, I have helped many people along while also kicking out and punishing people that break rules. I have also put many hours and a fair amount of money into the server and have PAC3 and TGM perms to have make advanced roleplay situations as an OA.
I also really excel at paperwork. Just ask any Nu-7 CO.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- Overseer Assistants help guide and command the A-1 while adhering to the wishes and commands of the Overseers / O-5. Although they do not "actively" undermine the Ethics committee, they do not strictly "adhere" to their rules. OA walk a fine line while trying to make sure the Overseer and O-5 goals are being met in all situations.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Nu-7 Major Eric "Epicap" Cappington first made the radar of the Overseers when he was caught using his background in chemistry to create biological Nu-7 super soldiers with different drug cocktails as a response to CI Juggernauts. Although the reports he wrote on this project seemed to follow Ethics guidelines, the overdose numbers reported seemed suspiciously lower than expected... With a firm will to keep the Foundation safe and well-guarded, he is willing to accept any position and do WHATEVER is necessary to help the Foundation prosper.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
+ Support
Eric is an amiable person on the server who can always bring a smile to even the harshest of situations. He's extraordinarily talented at what he does for the server and Nu-7. He remains one of the most active and dedicated regiment member, spending hours to make sure his goals are met. I believe Eric would be able to meet the expectations and demands of being an overseer assistant to the fullest extent.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
+Support
+ Active
+ Knowledge and Hours

Epicap and me have been through thick and thin together both as Nu-7 members and as friends. I believe he would not only excel at the job of Overseer Assistant but would also improve the overall roleplay and enjoyment of all of those he comes into contact with.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. The ███████ is in agreement that you're suited to be an ██████████ Assistant. Get in contact with ██-2 or ██-6 for more details on your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.