[US] Espeon Vastila's Ethics Committee Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
+support
Hey good man. Good ECA, very cooperative. Would be a good choice.

Shark

Jun 4, 2023
If you guys don't mind, I think having the mentality of prior members being stopped a bit dumb. When it boils down to it, there are a total of four Slots, and these slot can rotate out randomly depending on if some one resigns and stuff. I personally want to peruse Ethics, as I feel like I could do good there.
I understand the desire to let new people apply for the position, but at the end of the day, if they apply, they will be voted and decided by the committee. To use Dalton as an example, this is his second time achieving the Committee Head position, first time being as Director, and now Chairman.

It boils down to if the Committee will want my experience or not, and if they don't fully understandable.
I understand hence why I didn't -Support, I just prefer to see new faces in positions like it, though I still think you're a good fit for the ECM role.

Sylveon

Game Master
Game Master
Jul 25, 2022
I understand hence why I didn't -Support, I just prefer to see new faces in positions like it, though I still think you're a good fit for the ECM role.
Which is fair enough, I just included you in the reply since it had the same point as the other person.

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Espeon Vastila's Ethics Committee Member Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you are suited to advance to the next stage of the Ethics Committee application process. Please feel free to reach out to any Ethics Committee Members to schedule your interview.
123321.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Shark

Dalton

May 17, 2022
New York, USA
From the Ethics Committee of Site-65
2zUzcvACxWkthmFMqqc1u8ZgYMu6SqcEy6OVMIRukpv04NNqcSmB46LZ3Iz8-45KsCdmlxgXl3EnVEADU0CUJqZhNlj2sV...png
The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Espeon Vastila's Ethics Committee Member Application.
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Member, the Committee agrees that you are suited to become the next member of the Ethics Committee, please get in contact with me for your orientation!

123321.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.