For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1d 5h
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: PST
Character name(s): Colby-Jack
Civilian name: Colby Jack
What server are you applying for?: SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: No, however i am aware of the responsibilities and am a serious player on CG's MRP, playing as MP.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: I wouldn't say that i am the "best" but i believe i would be a good addition to the Ethics Committee due to the fact that i am a very loyal, honest, and trustworthy person and would like to ensure that all D-Class are treated equally and aren't just thrown into an SCP's containment for the fun of it, i believe that there is a lot of unnecessary injury or even loss of life.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: The ethics committee assistant is tasked with assisting in ensuring that everybody maintains their rights and will stop at nothing to achieve this.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: He does not necessarily approve of the foundation and tends to keep his opinions to himself , however, he finds it to be his duty to protect the rights of all living beings residing within the facility.

Last edited:

Soggy

Apr 28, 2022
-Support
-Low Vtime
-Lackluster application

-/+No Clue who you are
-/+ No warns/Bans

Shmickle

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
Untitled (3) (5).png

The Ethics Committee Verdict Report
REGARDING: Colby's application for a position as Ethics Committee Assistant.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Thank you for showing your interest in the position of Ethics Committee Assistant, the committee is in agreement that you are not yet ready to be suited as an Assistant. Please re-apply in 2 weeks whenever you feel so.

-Smiley

Status
Not open for further replies.