[US] Executive Reseacher Application: Jinngle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinngle

Code: US

Steam ID: 76561199013064879

Discord name: Bolas De Jinngle

For how long have you played on CG SCP: My Vtime says 5 days, idk why it use to say 1w and a few days.

In what country are you located?: United States

Time zone: CST

Character name(s): [P-1] Jinngle [I-4]

Civilian name: Jinngle Bawhs

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US SCP-RP

Do you have a mic?

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held?

- N/A None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?

- Warning for stabbing a D-Class while I was in like playing as another D-class. Craig Deez is who warned me about 3 months ago.

Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?

- I was told my 2 week grace period was waived. So naturally I'll attempt once more.

What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?

- I am what you would call a Sherpa.
Sherpa: good player who knows exactly what they are doing and is WILLING and WANTING to help NEW and/or INEXPERIENCED PLAYERS through content in the game.

How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?

- 6, having trouble completing my next one but hey thats half the battle right lol. What makes an excellent document is, not just time and effort but actually having fun with it. Don't be afraid to put your own kinda spin on it.

What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?

- To study new and contained SCPs. Always being there to answer any questions. You have to put time into others.

Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ex cartel drug lord Jinngle, who can talk his way in and out of anything. Mexican army captured me and sold me to the Americans. From there they threw me in a prison. Showing obedience and loyalty to the ones who hold me here earned me some trust and rising the ranks to Senior researcher, constantly clawing at the opportunity to rise.
If I want it, finna take it.

P.s. I know it's a short app. Least I didn't copy and paste from my last ones.

Sincerely,
Jinngle

CatWithAGunXIV

Sep 8, 2022
1668995865223.png

Application Pending

Hello Jingle, we are currently deciding to consider you to executive! This does not mean you have the role just yet as we shall continue to observe your work and see how suitable you will be for executive.​

Discord: CatWithAGunXIV#4938

Contact me for any questions that you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.