[US] Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgibby99

Oct 24, 2022
Steam ID: 1138116862
Discord name: doornob203#2333
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 3-4 days
In what country are you located?: U.S.A.
Time zone:Central
Character name(s): Joseph Alexi
Civilian name: I do not have a civilian Character
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- I have no whitelisted roles
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-No
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
-I am applying as an executive researcher due to the fact that I will have more opportunities to RP and meet new people
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?:
- I am a good writer when I enjoy the topic im writing about, and I feel as if I can be a role model to others.
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
-3, an exelent document is a document that someone has put all their effort into, and also formatting is a big thing.
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?:
- The responsabilities of a researcher are to conduct well rounded and important test, and to also be a leader to those who need help
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: My executive researcher would be a very useful asset to the foundation. He would be a role model to others and he would help others get through things they would otherwise be struggling with. He would be a very loyal person to his higher-ups and a nice person. I think that the storylines my character would get involved with would be trying to figure out what different kinds of tests could be preformed and generally thinking outside the box.

Mijur

Sep 9, 2022
+/- Neutral
+ Few, But good Interactions

+ No Warns
+/- Ok Application (Needs some Work)
- No Whitelisted Roles
- Not many Excellent Documents

tgibby99

Oct 24, 2022
Hey I just wanted to mention another storyline my character just got involved with today. Today I decided to conduct a cross test on SCP-682 and SCP-914. I had 2 executive researchers watching the test and a site administrator watching the test. The document on this test resulted in another excellent grade.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
Application Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Executive Researcher. Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your application for the position. This is due to little effort put into your application. You can re-apply after 2 weeks from this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.