Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526464741

Discord name: Helios#5480
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Around 8 months
In what country are you located?: Wales
Time zone: BST
Character name(s): "Helios"
Civilian name: "Mercy"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: No, however that has not stopped me from being a good and fast leader. This has also not stopped me from being able to lead and boost the morale of the people under my command.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: A-1 LT, CI DELCOM, Intel Agent, Gensec SGT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 4 warnings (2 RDM, ARDM, FAILRP) However these were from around 2-4 months ago
-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?: I am the best candidate for an O-A position because I know how to deal with a lot of stuff. I also know how to take orders and follow them till they are finished. I don't mess around and I stay at a professional level even under pressure. I often try to boost the morale of people near me. This would positively affect the foundations morale making it so they can work faster yet with more fun. I love it when people actively enjoy the server and with this role I will attempt to make people's day on the server that little bit nicer.
-
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?: The responsibilities of an Overseer Assistant is to act as a "messenger" of sorts for the Overseers. Their job is to make sure that the foundation is operating at a fast and stable pace while also taking orders from the Overseer's and completing them. They can also be used to go into meetings/take questions if the O5 are busy. They also get involved within the site making sure everything is running up to standard and that every branch is at the best they could possibly be.
-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Attempting to access CL4 doc "Helios"
Username: *********
Password:****

--------------------------------------------------
Access Granted. Welcome back [REDACTED]
--------------------------------------------------

Helios, 29, Born in Wales in the town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. Since he was a kid he always knew something was not right. He would always see glimpses out of the corner of his eye of some sort of entity however he could never truly see what it was. During his time in Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch he managed to become a member of the RAF at the age of 21. He wanted to become a pilot for the RAF because he knew if he was able to know the world's secrets he must leave the town of Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and explore. The day that he first encountered a S.C.P was when he got shot down by an unknown aircraft. However when he crashed nothing seemed right to him. It is like he went to a different world or a different dimension all together. He could hear a faint echo from his Harrier Jump Jet as it powered down. He grabbed his trusty sidearm and pushed into the dark forest. He was clearly worried about the area and knew nothing good would come. As he pushed forwards he saw a group of people attempting to contain this sort of red dog like creature. However he gets spotted. It is to note that members of Nu-7 and E-11 were there. As he runs back through the forest he can hear the sounds of radios and footsteps rushing to his position. He turns around and takes aim, firing four shots. All four shots hit two Nu-7 in the arm and body armour. Luckily no major wounds were inflicted. Members of Nu-7 started opening fire on the subject. The subject named Helios suffered four shots to the legs and stomach. However he still managed to take another down before he was tackled by Nu-7 LCPL "Hexagon" and put into cuffs. He was later dragged into a Nu-7 issued Humvee and taken to site-42 for further interrogation.

Accessing audio files.
----------------------
Access Granted.
----------------------

Date: 04/02/2001

???: Hello, may I get your name for the record.
Helios: Uh yeah my name is Helios and I am with the Royal Air Force for Wales.
???: Ok, Mind telling me how the fuck you managed to "crash" into a military operation.
Helios: I don't know. One minute I was flying above London and the next I crashed into some sort of forest.
???: That forest, was there anything strange about it?
Helios: Yes! I had a feeling that at all times I was being watched... No stalked. That is a better word for it.
???: Did you hear any voices calling you? Anything that attempts communication with you?
Helios: Yeah I did something kept on trying to get me to go deeper into the forest into this cave I think.
???: Mhm ok tell me about the armed men and why did you open fire?
Helios: As I looked into the cave area I saw this red entity attacking these highly armed men with weird logos on their arms. I then spotted one of them looking directly at me when I heard "Oi you there stop moving or get shot!". Due to my current spot I decided to run to a safer spot. That is when something switched in me. I really felt like I had to shoot somebody or something. So I turned and opened fire. If I remember I shot a total of 3 or 4 armed people before I blacked out and woke up here.
???: Mhm well clearly you are a decent shot and somehow made it out alive with minimal damage while taking down multiple experienced Nu-7 units. Look how about this you start working for us instead of whatever your old job was.
Helios: And if I don't want to join?
???: You will die.
Helios: Ah so I join or die. I wonder what I will pick!
???: I assume that means you will join us.
???: You will be transferred to site 56. You will do good.

Last edited:

Lemon

Apr 13, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. The ███████ is in agreement that you're suited to be an ██████████ Assistant. Get in contact with ██-1 for more details.​

Status
Not open for further replies.