Gabriel Orsted(Foundation)
Brandon "Fire Breather" Kristen(GOC)
Civilian name:
Red "Lordred" Orton(Civilian)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):
USA
Do you have a mic?:
Yes I do have a Mic
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1712527119975.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Executive Researcher(Held)
E-11 PVT(Held)
GOC SPC(Held)
CI Beta(Held)
SCP-096(Holding)
Legacy CI Alpha(Holding)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
4 warns of RDM, 3 of which are quite old, 2 FailRP warns, 1 of which is from 2 years ago the other from December. Along with an ERP warn from posting a misunderstanding from a D-Class into Comms. As well as a warn for Mixing that is 2 years old and a toxicity warn from 2 years.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I was one of the initial Whitelisted players from the start of the US server who was an Executive Researcher, and was here even before that on the UK server. Due to my experience with the server and SCPs overall I know how to interact with players as the SCP as well as the Dimension it has to help RP.
What is the usual behavior of SCP-22415?:
SCP-22415's normal behavior is that of just being a general help around site, similar to 073. Along with that it has the ability to dip into it's own "personal" dimension to both go around to perform RP and to bring foundation personnel into to protect them from CI/GOC Raids along side SCP Breaches(Kinda different for each one since each of the 22415's abilities is to repel SCPs so it's case sensitive.)
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
I would assist the Reseracher due to their status as a Non-combative as well as their inability to defend themselves.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
If would attempt to lead it away if it's chasing me or coming towards my direction first as 076 has no idea at this time that there is a Researcher behind him currently. If I could though I would attempt to teleport him into my dimension for his safety but overall if I can't teleport the Researcher I would just leave to lead him away.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
Since the D-Class, from the information I know, is a convicted criminal I wouldn't help him/heal him as, according to my, eyes he doesn't deserve it due to being a criminal and from what I could gather I should try to call them out for other foundation personnel to handle.

Last edited:

Shida Kayn

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Aug 21, 2022
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Greetings,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
Congratulations on your new whitelist.

Feel free to ask an Admin+ In-game for your new whitelist.
Have a wonderful day/night.

Kind regards,
Meliodas 'Wrath'

MTF Alpha-1 MAJ Meilodas Wrath

Status
Not open for further replies.