[US] 'Gambit's Intelligence Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodo

Nov 4, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:510707624
Discord name: The Reaper#5525
For how long have you played on CG SCP: around 2 weeks but for exacts that would be 1 week 3 days 4 hours
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): 'Gambit'(Foundation) 'James "Wildcard" Walkerson' (CI) 'Price' (Civilian)
Civilian name: 'Price' (Civilian)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- CI-A. Gensec RRT. Intel/IA agent. Doctor.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 1 RDM warning that I got while messing around in d block and accidentally killed a head mod, causing him to get mad and warn me.
-
Why are you applying for Intelligence Ambassador?
- I have noticed that there are barely any active ambassadors and several agents that do some questionable actions that cannot have been done to them because no ambassadors are available. Aside from that, I enjoy playing Intel and would like to continue to play Intel and increase my ranking and knowledge within the site. I also wish to help new agents get started because, for far too long, I have seen new agents asking for over 30 minutes to be trained and turning away from Intel because of that.
What makes you suitable for Intelligence Ambassador?:
- I am calm level headed to understand the CoC and CoE. Aside from that, I am also a quick learner and know when to keep my mouth shut to avoid info breaches. I have done multiple patrols of the surface and captured Ci in the past. I would also like to gain the chance to stop other agents from getting away with actions that should have consequences, but because of the times of the day, they do it, and no ambassadors are on to give them any. I am experienced on the site and known enough for people to have good relations with me and know that im a good fit for Intelligence ambassador.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have written five interrogation documents and around seven research documents. Four of which are excellent. Now, what qualifies a document as good is a simple and challenging question. A superb document should be several pages long and in-depth with no grammatical errors. While also being clear and to the point. It must be formatted so that you can find what you are looking for quickly, if needed, instead of searching through a wall of text.
What are the responsibilities of the Intelligence Ambassador in RP?:
- The responsibility of an intelligence ambassador is to act as a symbol for other intelligence agents while also being someone they should respect. Something that should also be done is to keep all agents in line and ethical to prevent Intel from being looked at as poor and without rules. Not to forget, one of the most important responsibilities of an ambassador is to train new agents and help them get started in the right direction. Aside from this, you must stop all info breaches of LVL 4+ knowledge while not spreading any yourself. (05 A1 O1 etc).
Please give some lore about your Intelligence Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Name: ███'Gambit'████████
Date Of Birth: ██/██/1995
Place of Birth Texas, ██████
Physical description: ███'Gambit.'████████ is observed to be 6'2 ft tall, weighing 220 lbs.
Brown hair and a short beard.
He can constantly be seen wearing a balaclava.

███'Gambit'████████ was born in Texas, ███████ Hospital: █████████████. At 12, his family was killed by Mexican terrorists because they had come to learn knowledge that could have exposed them. Only he was left alive, hiding in the forests outside his home, where police found him, where they documented that his clothing was torn, and he was covered in scrapes and scratches from running. After this, he decided he would not allow them to get away with this. For the next six years, he learned as much as possible about urban survival by living in the streets daily. At 18, he enlisted into the military, where he was drafted into the Army special forces after two years worth of several missions where he showed himself risking his own life to save others in risky ways that could have killed him each time. After that, he was given the nickname 'Gambit.'

After joining special forces, he was sent on a two-person team to identify the cause of a prominent militia appearing out of nowhere where he encountered Epsilon 6 'Village Idiots,' which were engaging in the GoI Chaos insurgency. He was soon captured by Epsilon 6 after documenting what he'd seen them doing and their unit designation. After ██ hours into the interrogation, he was given the offer to join the foundation and its cause or be terminated because of what he'd seen. Accepting the offer, he was soon approached by MYF Iota 10 ("Damn Feds"). Joining the unit for approximately five years, he showed exemplary skills in deception and cover-ups.

Following this, he was sent to site 56 to assist Intel with the mass amount of information breaches occurring in pinewood.*

Chan

Jul 16, 2022
Accepted

thank you for taking the time to make an application, due to your recent activity and overall interest in the department we have come to the conclusion that you are fit for the position.

Contact an admin+ in game to receive your whitelist.

If you have any questions message me or Doofus on Discord.
Doofus- TwoOreos99#9751
Chan-Waltah#0797

1669288564941.png

Status
Not open for further replies.