Civilian name: John John John
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: 096
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain? I enjoy playing gensec and the dynamic between dealing with both d class and scientists as well as being more in the action when stuff goes wrong such as a riot.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?: I have been playing the server for a while and feel that ive gotten the rules and game play down of most roles as ive played as d class, gensec, researcher and even IA. As ive been playing all of the different classes ive learn first hand the rules and what not to do which I believe makes me qualified to be a gensec captain
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?: The role of the security captain is to keep d block under control as they effective own the d block. As well they are to make sure that the gensec under them are following rules and making sure the d class are staying under control by authorising sweeps when needed.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in: The story for my character is "There was once a young boy named Jack who always dreamed of being a security guard. When he was just 16 years old, Jack saw an advertisement for a security guard position at a local mall. He applied for the job and was immediately hired. As a young and inexperienced security guard, Jack was assigned to patrol the parking lot and keep an eye on the cars of shoppers. Jack's diligence and hard work did not go unnoticed by his superiors, and he was soon given more responsibilities. Jack's uncanny ability to spot suspicious behavior and prevent criminal activity in the mall earned him a promotion to a higher security post. He was now responsible for patrolling the main entrance and keeping an eye on potential shoplifters. As Jack continued to work hard and excel in his role, he earned even more promotions over the years. He was eventually put in charge of an entire team of security guards at the mall. With his experience and leadership, Jack was able to increase the mall's security standards and reduce crime rates significantly. Jack's dedication to his work paid off when he was recruited by the foundation. With his years of experience and his reputation for being a reliable and skilled security professional, Jack became one of the top guards within the foundation. Through hard work and determination, Jack climbed the ranks from a young, inexperienced security guard to an esteemed captain."

GMAN0289

Dec 1, 2022
Neutral
The application is alright, but I have not personally seen you in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.