USA
Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Previous Whitelisted Roles
Executive Researcher, MTF E-11 PVT,
Any Kicks/Bans/Warns
2 warnings
-Job abuse
- An honest mistake. I was switching to and from different jobs trying to find something to do.
-NLR
- Honest mistake, happened today, massive confusion from a breach earlier. I did learn from it too.
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?
I am applying for Executive Researcher because I want to make a difference in the Research Department. I would like to be a role model for the other researchers. Whether it be overseeing tests, helping new researchers learn the ropes, or honestly anything that I can help with, I want to do it. My goal in the Research Department is to make a big enough difference that the Research Department is able to strive more than ever.
What Makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?
I am suitable for the role of Executive Researcher because I show opportunity and I welcome any new personnel. I understand I do have a bit of a controversial past, but I want to move past that. I want to make a real difference in the R.D. For the better. I will do whatever it takes to achieve that goal. The R.D hasn't had the very best impression on the rest of the facility for a variety of reasons. I want to fix this, and I want to make the R.D a more respectable Department overall.
How many Excellent Documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?
I have written 12 Excellent Documents so far. More are in the works at the moment.
The things that make an Excellent Document are the following.

• The Excellent Document Format | This is important because it shows proper formatting for a research document.
    • SCP Info
      • Talks about what the anomaly is, as well as any notes or precautions that need to be taken during the test for that anomaly.
    • Goal of the study
      • Talks about why you are doing the study, as well as how it would help the foundation.
    • Hypothesis
      • What you think will happen during the study? What will the anomaly do / how will the subject react?
    • Test Plan
      • Shows how you plan to do your test, as well as what precautions and safety measures you are taking to ensure the test doesn't go south.
    • Test Results
      • A detailed explanation of what happened during your test, may include dialogue, written paragraphs, pictures, ect.
    • Conclusion
      • A brief summary of your test results, talking about what you learned.
    • Opinion (Optional)
      • Talks about what you think about your study, and how it turned out.
  • Proper Language
  • Ethical Testing
  • Follows the foundations ideological standards
  • Good amount of reading / not 2 sentences for each part
What are the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher?
  1. Represent the R.D.
    As an Executive Researcher you are representing the Research Department. Be a role model to the other researcher personnel as well as be mature.
  2. Enforce the CoC, CoE, and R.D. Policy.
    The Code of Conduct, Code of Ethics, and Research Department Policy must be followed by all research personnel at all times. Don't just leave it to IA to deal with disruptive and unprofessional Research Personnel. In the worst case, you have the ability to job ban.
  3. Mentoring / Helping other Research Personnel
    Mentoring and helping other Research personnel is a big part of being an Executive Researcher. The other personnel in the R.D look up to you and will come to you for help. This includes but is not limited to, Cross-test approval, General helping, answering questions, helping with the Jr. Researcher equipment test, ect.
  4. Clearance 4 Personnel
    As a Junior Clearance 4 personnel in the facility, you are looked up to. You have been trusted to know decent amounts of confidential information. All Cl4 information is on a complete Need To Know basis. Not following this is a major breach of protocol and can result in your credentials being taken away.
Lore of your character
Ghouly Ganja A.K.A. "Ghoully" Was previously a well respected research personnel at Site-██ before the site-wide containment breach. "Ghoully"s wide range of knowledge of the on-site anomalies allowed him to be one of the six research personnel to escape the facility before the █████ ███████ was detonated. "Ghoully" was interrogated by the Site-██ mobile task force █████- 1 members regarding the breach, and how it happened. After the interrogation, "Ghoully" was transported to Site-56 to work as a research personnel. As of ██/██/██ "Ghoully" has been in a multitude of Research Divisions, and Research Projects.
I do understand that I have a controversial past. I would like to move past that and start anew. So I can make a real difference in the Research Department for the better.

Thank you for taking the time to read this! If you inquire anything with me you can find me here:
Ghoully#9312 on discord
or
Sr. Researcher (I-4) Ghoully

A.R.A.

Sep 30, 2022
Site-56
From the Research Directorate of Site-56

9OBNj60xPI2zueSA7j3SFNSNyJtJSiX2Ev19fn8Z6jevGv0INtcGZvcMt5ZGG7dp0gy9CF3W1tsTH3TYE-1D62rm2R2P_BjDJoccsEqWVguR43dsXfWjOnteYR64fQ0MAY5DUhaVIREts8oOh4NLxcv756pMTt1qMl6p51Q8e3qD8CJIL1wt_e2c8tj36A

Hello, Ghoully!

First of all, thank you for taking the time to apply for the position of Executive Researcher!
This is very much appreciated.

Upon review however, your application has unfortunately been denied.

You've contributed much to the department. However, due to your recent removal from the Executive position and the reasonings behind it, we would like to see how you've improved since then on-site before you reapply for the position.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Thank you for your time, and happy testing!

Status
Not open for further replies.