[US] Green's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green

Jul 13, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:115193075
Discord name: lordxgreen#4294
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 1w 3d 21h 26m 30s is my current VTime.
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: Central
Character name(s): 'Green'
Civilian name: Greeen
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Currently Holding both MTF Nu-7 MAJ and CI-D
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
None to my knowledge.
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
- Over the past few months that I have been playing on this server I have been very active and worked hard in all that I do. I've been contributing all I can to the growth and performance of Nu-7 and would like to assist the Overseer Council with any and all of their current and future endeavors as well. I'm holding two high ranking jobs and have never once abused or attempted to abuse the power and authority I was given. All I want to do is help others enjoy this server the way I have, and I believe I can do much more as an Overseer Assistant.
What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
- My responsibilities will consist of assisting the Overseer Council with any of their tasks no matter how mundane. Giving orders to A-1 when no Overseers are on to give them. Checking in on departments and passing on any information that is meant for the Overseers as well as doing reviews on them when ordered to. I am here to fill in the blanks left behind by the Overseer Council while they conduct their business.
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Green was recruited into the Foundation after serving time in Afghanistan for Operation Rhino. Green started off as a Gensec cadet where he slowly worked his way up to Gensec officer. After becoming an officer, he joined in on a Nu-7 tryout that was happening near lcz and passed with flying colors. Green would go on to spend the next few months climbing the ranks of Nu-7 showing off the skill and ability to command that the Foundation were interested in from the start. Now as a Nu-7 MAJ he wants to contribute more to the Foundation, outside of his normal duties as a Major. In his free time, he also enjoys hanging up the uniform for a chef apron instead and will spend hours cooking meals for his men and some friends he's made inside.

Epicap

Jun 14, 2022
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Time and knowledge of server

Although I also plan to make this same application later today, I can't stress enough how great Green would be for this position. He is very responsible, friendly, and takes his work seriously.

Guinea

Jun 24, 2022
+ Support
Green is a kind heart professional at his job. He's experienced in the site's day-to-day operations and is extraordinarily dedicated to his regiments/assignments. He's a skilled officer that knows how to lead with strictness but cares for the members of his unit. He would make a great addition to the Overseer Assistants.

Eclipse

Mar 18, 2022
logo.png

From the Office of the ██████████████
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Application Accepted

Thank you for taking the time to apply for ████████ Assistant. The ███████ is in agreement that you're suited to be an ██████████ Assistant. Get in contact with ██-2 or ██-6 for more details on your new position.​

Status
Not open for further replies.