Civilian: “Warhound”
-
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
A-1 COM, E-11 LCPL, 096, Senior Agent, CI-G
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: One for naming convention. I had the name “Warhead” and walked around with someone named “Alpha”
-
What O5 role are you applying for, and why (give the specific O5 number): O5-3. I am going for this position as I had taken A-1 out of a less than reputable state and brought it to the reliable, resourceful, and respectable regiment it is today. I hope that in this new position, I may continue and expand on my work and help any regiments, departments, or subdivisions finding themselves having similar issues, and helping them improve upon themself.
-
What makes you the best candidate for the O5 Council?:

Dedication: I have spent months working on A-1 with my fellow COs to give it the image and reputation it has today, and am willing to spend even more working with every regiment and DPT to bring them to their ideal state. I want nothing more then for ever regiment to have a positive reputation, strong CO team, and good practices to ensure they are operating at peak efficiency.

Experience: My time as CO of A-1 have brought me lots of opportunities to expand on and reinvent methods of leadership. I have developed a good understanding of what makes a strong CO team and can notice and fix anything holding back a regiment or department from its potential. I also already work closely with many other divisions working for the foundation, which gives me a unique understanding on their quirks and needs. Using all I've learned and the bridges I've made, I feel I can have a positive impact on any regiments I will be interacting with.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council in RP?:
Authorization of high profile tests, such as KETER-KETER or 008 test.
Authorization of Advance Armory usage
Activation of code black, and related protocols
Activation of Alpha warhead in uncontainable breaches
Issue orders, policies, and more for Alpha-1 and Overseer assistance
Making changes to the Code of Conduct
Cooperative oversight over Site Administration with Ethics
Oversight over the Department of External Affairs
Leading authority over informational security.
-
What are the responsibilities of the O5 Council out of RP (e.g. what applications do they handle?):
Appointment of DEA Director
Appointment of Site Director
Appointment of A-1 Commander
Appointment of New Council Members
Appointment of Overseer Assistants
Relaying changes made in the Code of Conduct in external forums, such as discord.
-
Please give some lore about your O5 character and what storylines they would be involved in:

**SEARCH COMPLETE**
File Type: Dossier
Personnel name: “Harlequin”
File Access requirements: Biometric Clearance 5

Biometrics approved, preparing document now.

THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT IS INTENDED FOR O5 COUNCIL PERSONNEL ONLY. UNAUTHORIZED PERSONNEL WILL BE TERMINATED THROUGH COGNITIVE HAZARDS.

The following dossier is written by Overseer Assistant “██████” on COM “Harlequin” under orders of O5-1 for purposes of future council recruitment

Acquisition

The earliest file on record relating to Harlequin is by MTF Iota-10 designated “Damn feds”. This file details the future A-1 COM as a class IV asset within GoI-102, The FBI’s “Unusual Incidents Unit”. This classification was given to him due to his senior position in the Strategic Asset Recovery Unit Delta-005. This task force had been primarily associated with low level bust relating to GoI-012, “Marshal Carter & Dark”, and GoI-0267, “Are We Cool Yet”. The mettle of Delta-005 was tested on a sting operation on “██/██/██” which involved a weapons trade between MC&D ambassadors, and members of GoI-003, The “Chaos Insurgency”. Delta-005 quickly realized they were under-prepared for a firefight on this level, and adopted a siege tactic early on, slowly whittling down Insurgent and MC&D Mercenary numbers. After 47 minutes of requesting backup, Iota-10 deemed the situation to be advantageous for the foundation, and MTF Unit NU-7 “Hammer down” was dispatched under the guise of US state defense forces to the location. NU-7 were able to make short work of the remaining combatants with mechanized support, and Surviving Delta-005 agents were taken into custody. Most would end up being amnesticized and returned to their UIU positions, but a select few who showed notable competency and a good portfolio ended up being employed by the Foundation. Within the lucky few, Harlequin who was credited with making the strategic decision siege the compound, as well as 3 years of prior military within the 79th infantry division, was selected for employment and would start his shortly lived career in general security on “██/██/██

Career

A short time was spent in general security before being recruited into MTF Unit Epsilon-11, designated “Nine Tailed Fox”. He reached the role of LCPL quickly and found himself within a small group including Einhardt, Garry Davis, Kingly, and Kito. This unofficial squad was efficient and found themselves tackling the most damaging of breaches. Volunteering to fight on the front lines typically put the group in the eyes of Alpha-1 designated "The Red Right Hand", and this all led up to a defining moment. Harlequin and another now deceased E-11 member “████” converged on 914 after a callout of misuse was made. Harlequin went into the watchtower and called out that it was a site inspector and director, but the other E-11 had breached and instinctively shot the site director. Harlequin upon realizing what had happened shot and downed the fellow E-11 and ran to get medical aid. Luckily, no one was killed in the entirety of the situation, but Harlequin and the later deceased E-11 were scolded. Harlequin was noticed by A-1 MAJ "Deftone" for his quick reaction time however, and would be abducted shortly after in the next recruitment cycle of Alpha-1.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Applicant status: Approved. Recruitment will proceed on August ██/████

Orientation

Harlequin was abducted by two heavily armed yet unmarked individuals and sedated while patrolling HCZ. Upon waking up, he found himself with a majority of gear still on, and arms free of cuffs. Before him, the two guards sat on either side of a large TV with a figure standing in the shadow. The Tv flicked on and the man introduced himself as the founder of the foundation, otherwise known as The Administrator. He explained his role in the foundation, the role of the O5, and most importantly, Harlequins new responsibilities as O5-3. The shadow figure walked from the shadow at the end of the orientation and congratulations, revealing himself to be O5-1 The Suspect. ushered Harlequin out of the meeting room and into a medical room where a surgery will take place, and Harlequin's mind would be restored. After this operation, he will be free of any A-1 conditioning, CI torture, all forms of amnestication, and any other alterations to the brain.

Operation and introductions

Harlequin woke up on the table and examined his surroundings. Surgeons, nurses, and other medical personnel surrounded him, with one approaching to ask how Harlequin was feeling. Harlequin however wasn’t there at the moment. He was almost locked in his head as he tried to understand all the emotions running through his mind. The guilt for what he has done, the pain of who he has lost, and the ability to even feel so many emotion again, he could barely get out a word.
“Leave.”
The chief surgeon motioned for his staff to exit the room and they started to neatly get their things together and leave, but this orderly manner was interrupted after Harlequin grabbed a glass vial and threw it against the wall, landing inches away from a nurse's face, and yelling for everyone to leave once more.

An hour and forty eight minutes had passed before Harlequin had found a stable enough mind to exit the room. Outside sat The Suspect, who promptly shut his laptop and moved over to greet the new overseer. Harlequin apologized for his outburst but The Suspect had anticipated it, telling him that it wasn’t easy for any member, and he couldn’t imagine the operation with a background like Harlequin’s. Ready for the new position, Harlequin examined his surgical gown and asked when he’d get the suit, as he was ready to get started on his work. When prompted to explain what exactly he had in mind moving forward, Harlequin was fast to divulge. He explained his promise to avenge the brothers in arms he had lost, make right to those he had wronged, and most importantly do to them what they did to me tenfold. After getting harlequin presentable, The Suspect and Harlequin entered a meeting room with all the Council Members. Ushered to the front of the table, Harlequin stood in front of the council and introduced his new self to his colleagues.
“I am honored to stand before you as the newest member of the Council, and look forward to working with each of you on your personnel projects. As for my name, with consideration of my goals, and the life I’ve lived, from here on out I will be known as O5-3 “The Warmonger” .

Last edited:

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022

+Support

-Competent individual
-Knows how to run a MTF regiment
-Has experience working closely with the overseers
-Active

Randalls

Game Master
Game Master
Oct 26, 2022
A message from the office of: O5-1 "████████"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1690857270785.png
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, Harlequin.

In regards to your application for
OVERSEER, after Council Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact the
Chief Overseer at his email address for questions. (asomeJFK#7561)

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time should the position be open.

Status
Not open for further replies.