Discord name: Slab#0514
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8/30/2022-5/28/2023
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Garry "Havoc" Goodfella
Civilian name: Slab [GM]
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-USA
Do you have a mic?:Yes

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Warnings and Job Information

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
[HELD] Executive Researcher [Three Months][HELD] Deputy DoR [One Month] - [HELD] DoR [Two Weeks] [HELD] MTF E-11 Enlisted [Three Weeks] - [HELD] GenSec Captain [One Month] - [HELD] Overseer Assistant [Two Months] - [HELD] GOC Enlisted [Three Months] - [HELD] Deputy Chief of Security [One Week] - [HOLDING] Chief of Security [Four Months so far]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
None

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?

After a long time of deliberation I feel it is necessary to continue my career within the site, it is necessary to continue my growth within the site as it furthers my maturity, sensibility, leadership capabilities and understanding of how I can help around the site. I have my enjoyed my time as a Chief of Security but I feel it is necessary to move forward to open the GenSec Department to new leaders to help bring forth for new, fresh, and outgoing ideas. I have done plenty to help my own department and bring forth a new era of GenSec. It is time I bring these ideas to others in order to help with the upbringing of future leaders and policies. I feel I can do a lot of good for other departments and bringing my ideas may be of great help to their growth. It has been a pleasure serving my time as a department lead. Seeing all the good I can do while not just teaching people but learning as well. I've learned that I truly enjoy making other peoples roleplay experience one to remember. By showing kindness and respect I have seen people go from bad eggs to dedicated role-players. Its really something special making an impact in someone's roleplay experience, I wish to expand that impact to a much wider scale. To me morale is one of the most important factors of a functioning team, along side initative, respect, and leadership. All I ever wanted to do is allow for roleplay and functionality to flow along the same river and I know that is why I am applying for this position.

___________________________________________________________________________________

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:

Communication & Social Skills
Communication and Social Skills play a huge role of making a positive impact in someone's career. Especially in a out of character setting, communicating with your team is a key part of providing information, leadership, and a friendly environment for them. Even when my presence lacked in-game I was hard at work in the ooc setting providing a consistent flow of information, feedback, and tasks to my team to allow operations to function properly. Alongside communication, having a natural set of social skills is key to communication as I have been put in many foreign settings requiring adjustments to my actions and providing appropriate responses to said settings. I have always been open to communication between departments or even with general conversation from anyone, I have not discriminated those by their job title and have always been open to those who wish to speak.

Approachability

I have always been open to meeting people and talking with while providing a friendly demeaner and environment for people to be in. By showing people the respect that deserve and acknowledging kinds acts along with hard work is what makes up approachability. I try to be as open as possible with communication that it be through in-game communication or discord. Providing a friendly environment has played a key part throughout my career as a department leader and I was really able to hone on this skill as a OA and department head.

Maturity
While being a leader for the passive and combative side of the site it has allowed me to remain in a mature setting throughout a variety of situations. Both sides will experience their fair share of tom-foolery, immaturity, and actions that are well favored by site law. Each of these can create a stress inducing situation and heavily effect ones train of though and actions. Utilizing my times as department heads and a overseer assistant I was faced with many of these challenges. Many of these I felt overwhelmed or even stressed, but using common destressing practices such as taking a step away from a situation, understanding the perspective of the individual, or even having a sit down talk with the aggressor. Its important to be able to keep your cool while in a stressful situation and being able to handle such stress is key to leading by example through maturity.

Leadership
Throughout my time within the Civil Networks Community I have been adhered to a variety of leadership positions, that it be through the gamemaster team or as a department head. I have a wide range of experience throughout each, with this in mind I have had plenty of time to understand the do's and don'ts of being a leader. I have had no problems boosting the morale of my men and providing them someone who they can follow to the end, while being this leader they look up to I do my best to provide my personnel with representation of what they can become with a little bit of effort and dedication. As a leader I understand taking initiative is key and being able to provide a safe learning environment helps equally. I have had enough time to hone this attribute long enough to place it under my belt as a skill I have acquired.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Advisors adhere to many duties ranging wider than a department lead would. Site Advisors follow a more logistical approach on the management and overview of departments. They will be taking a more active role in the development and change that are undergone throughout the site, other duties are as listed.

- Being a source of roleplay for any and all personnel throughout the site.

- Assisting the SA team with the overview, review, and management of the sites departments.

- Taking an active role throughout cross-test and policy evaluations, removals, and additions.

- Acting as a leader and mentor for the various departments and staff of the site.

- Partaking in the review of departments efficiency and quality.

- Providing a understanding of a sites policies, rules, and codes.

- Being approachable person for discussion, advice, and standard site knowledge.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Welcome User
. . .
Please Select an Option
. . .
Personnel Background Selected
. . .
Please Select a Personnel File
. . .
Searching...
. . .
Garry "Havoc" Goodfella's File Located
. . .
Opening File:
https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/personnel_file_codename_havoc.12111/

Lafleur

Aug 27, 2022
Canada
www.civilgamers.com

+ Massive Support

Every time I see Havoc doing something, it's done to perfection in a small amount of time. The efforts he puts toward GSD and helping out the Captains is insane. This man is the definition of a great leader and he would make without a doubt a great Site Advisor.

Reactions: Slab

blixer

Game Master
Game Master
Donator
Nov 29, 2022
+Support
-Good at rp
-Active
-Dedicated
-Kind
-Mature

Reactions: Slab

Mayuri

Mar 17, 2023
+ Massive Support
-Great leader
-active
-has done great things for GENSEC
-Great fit for the position

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Clearance Level: 4

To: Applicant

Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Slab . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be taken to the next stage. A member of Site Administration will be in contact with you shortly.

Styria

Jan 18, 2023
Clearance Level: 4
To: Applicant Slab
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Slab . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be accepted. A member of Site Administration will be in contact with you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.