[US] IA Ambassador 'Ace' Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
IA Ambassador 'Ace' Application
┍━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┒
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:650652206

Discord name: ibcnul8ter (1000964886425255978)

For how long have you played on CG SCP: Since 18, Aug, 2022

In what country are you located?: USA

Time zone:
Central Standard Time

Character name(s):
Foundation: "Ace"

Civilian: Ryan Locke

Civilian name: Ryan Locke

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

HOLDING:
DEA Senior Agent
IA Agent & DEA Agent
HELD:
MTF NU-7 CPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 Ban - XP Farming?
2 Warns (Shows no reason for the warnings)
1 Warn (Fail RP)

All warns other than the last are not recent.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

I am quite thrilled to apply for the position of IA Ambassador, as I am ready to start my transformative journey in IA. The drive to discover new routes towards growth and contribute positively to the advancement of IA is what fuels my enthusiasm for this role. With a strong background in leadership, professionalism, flexibility, communication, and motivation. I am well placed to make a major contribution towards renewing IA and reestablishing its focus on professionalism and excellence.
The opportunity that IA being offered by this job of leading initiatives that will revive the IA profession and enhance its professional standards excites me beyond words. My leadership abilities are solid so much so that I can use them together with effective communication skills as well as adaptability qualities to arrange and guide IA successfully into higher levels. In addition, I promise to create an atmosphere conducive for collaborative teamwork where each person feels respected as an individual valuable contributor who can give their best efforts.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
I believe that many key characteristics and experiences make me well-suited for the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador. Firstly, I am committed to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and professionalism consistent with IA's core values/ideas. Throughout my career, I have consistently demonstrated my commitment to ethics and the legal codex, qualities necessary to successfully be the role as Ambassador. Second, my strong communication and interpersonal skills enable me to interact well with people at all levels of the organization. I can listen carefully, understand others' points of view, and convey ideas clearly and convincingly. These skills are critical to building trust and building relationships within IA department and across the organization. Additionally, my experience in NU-7 has equipped me with tremendous problem-solving skills necessary to investigate and resolve conflicts effectively and efficiently. I am good at collecting and analyzing data to identify the root causes of problems and develop solutions to solve them.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written around 8 documents I'm pretty sure. These documents include things like arrest reports, incident reports, and investigation reports.

What makes a document good?
-A front cover for the document
-A page stating what happened in detail such as Date, Name, Time, Location, Involved Personnel, What happened, how it happened, and lastly what was the outcome of this incident.
-A Page explaining the charges and crimes they committed and how much time they were given in jail.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
The responsibilities of a IA Ambassador are:

• Training new IA Agents.
  • Discipline IA Agents if needed.
  • Making sure everyone follows the legal codex and code of ethics at all times.
  • Work with the DoIA to enhance the IA department.
  • Have yourself or other agents man PW airlock for emergency reasons.
  • Close bulks during emergency's if needed.
  • Make sure all agents and ambassadors are in the communication program (TS).
  • Assist in evacuating personnel in a Code Black.
  • Lead Patrols of HCZ or LCZ.
  • Write documents such as interview reports, incident reports, and arrest reports.
  • Making sure that non-combative do not leave PW if not needed, during a C5 or C4.
  • Assist in ID checks during a C1.
  • Assist in leading the IA department.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
OPENING FILE ID: 0-████
DATE: ██//████
FILE NAME: ████ 'Ace' █████ Personal File
Password Valid, welcome!

FILE 0-█, open...
"Ace's" Basic Information
Hight: 6'1
Race: Caucasian
Place of Birth:

Current place of work: Internal Affairs Department
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Early Life:
"Ace" was very young when his father died, he doesn't remember anything of his father so it won't and doesn't effect him at all. Although he often felt sorry for his mother and how she had to take care of him by herself. "Ace" had nothing. One day him and his mom were planning to go shop for dinner. At 12:30PM on a Saturday night they got into their car and started to head off to the store. "Ace's" mom was under the influence and most the time she was. "Ace's" mom continued to drive but broke some street laws. Due to this she got into a really bad car wreck leading to the death of her. "Ace" was also badly injured and broke some bones & muscles. "Ace" was still very young (9) at this time and this incident left him depressed and living at a homeless shelter.

Continuing on:
"Ace" was around the age of 11 when he finally got a new family. "Ace" still hadn't forgot about the incident including his mother and it left him haunted, not letting him sleep at night. He did not like his new family but he was just happy they were still feeding him. After awhile "Ace" got used to living in another family's house not including himself in the family. He thought as himself as a outsider and never got involved with sports or other activities and was homeschooled. The only thing that interested "Ace" was joining the military. "Ace" was planning to enlist after high school and was waiting for that day to come. He would watch and read many things about the military analyzing it as it was the only thing to bring him happiness.

After Highschool:
After Highschool "Ace" went to finding a job, he already knew what he wanted to do but still looked to make sure. After while of looking he couldn't find anything. He went to bed and woke up the next night. After checking his email, he received a email from the SCP Foundation:

Rich (BB code):
EMAIL ID: E-█████
EMAIL LOADING...
ACCESS GRANTED, EMAIL LOADED...

SCP FOUNDATION
Dear,  ████ ███ █████

We are happy to inform you that we have chosen you to join the SCP Foundation.
The SCP Foundation is requesting that you will accept our job offer and join us in the fight for humanity.
Your job at the Foundation would be a value to us. We need someone of your skillset working as a member of the Internal Affairs Department.
This department is focused around enforcing rules and regulations. Other information about the job will be given on acceptance.
Please, email us back if you are interested in joining.

Thank you, The SCP Foundation.

After looking at this email he had to think about why they had picked him, and what the SCP Foundation was. But after looking a little more at the job description he decided to join. After his arrival he was given a interview with Mr.. This interview was mainly about getting "Ace" setup with his equipment and getting him ready to provide for the foundation. Shortly after "Ace" came to be a great leader in IA as a agent. His higher-ups noticed this dedicated work and decided to put "Ace" as a IA ambassador. Later on in his life within the foundation he began to change IA and make it much better and improve the site overall.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

CLOSING FILE ID: 0-████
File Closed...

Last edited:

Walter Unrich

Feb 9, 2023

Department of Internal Affairs

Your interest within the role of Internal Affairs Ambassador has been recognized by the Administrative personnel of the Department of Internal Affairs, Mr Ace, your Application has been placed on hold for the period of 7 days, the reasoning regarding your hold for the position of Ambassador will be provided upon request, contact Dpt. Director W. Unrich of Internal Affairs. (Discord - heyola2.0)

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.