- David "Buzzsaw" Larkin,

Civilian name:
- David Larkin

What server are you applying for?:
- US

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None unless being trained on DEA, And IA counts.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
- Not that I'm aware of.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- I have spent over 80% of my time on the server as IA and I would like to move up and start helping the agency and new agents.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- With extensive time as an IA agent, I possess a wealth of experience in handling diverse situations, helping train fellow agents, and growing strong relationships within internal affairs. I have developed an understanding of the intricacies involved in IA operations, allowing me to navigate complex investigations with efficiency and sound judgment. Sharing my knowledge and expertise, I prioritize building trust and collaboration within the IA community, fostering open communication and teamwork. With my experience, training abilities, and focus on relationship-building, I am well-suited for the role of an Internal Affairs Ambassador.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I've not sure of the exact amount of documents that I've written. A good document has all the required information, shows individuality, is formatted correctly, and has no grammar or spelling issues making it hard to read.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- Overseeing agents and making sure they are following the proper policies and procedures.
- Training and mentoring new agents.
- Reviewing and grading agents-submitted documents.
- Handling and resolving reports made on agents.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
David "Buzzsaw" Larkin grew up in a rough neighborhood on the outskirts of Chicago. Raised by a single mother who worked tirelessly to make ends meet, David quickly learned the value of hard work and determination. He developed a reputation as a street-smart troublemaker, but underneath his tough exterior lay an unwavering sense of justice and a yearning for something greater. David embarked on his journey with the SCP Foundation as a low-level GENSEC security cadet, entrusted with the responsibility of guarding the Foundation's facilities. David saw this entry-level position as his opportunity to contribute to a cause greater than himself. With unwavering dedication and a keen eye for detail, he honed his skills in maintaining security protocols, earning the trust of his superiors, and paving his way toward more significant roles within the organization. From his humble beginnings as a GENSEC security cadet, David "Buzzsaw" Larkin's relentless dedication and a keen eye for detail caught the attention of the SCP Foundation's Internal Affairs division. Impressed by his unwavering commitment to maintaining security and his astute observation skills, they recognized his potential as an Internal Affairs Agent. Transferring from his role as a security sergeant, David underwent rigorous training, With each investigation he conducted, he showcased his ability to uncover misconduct, and breaches in the protocol within the organization. Through his unwavering pursuit of justice and meticulous attention to detail, David rose through the ranks to become an esteemed Internal Affairs Agent, ensuring the integrity and ethical conduct of the Foundation's personnel, and safeguarding its mission to secure and contain anomalies from within.

Snowson

Jun 20, 2023
+1 Good agent, spoken with a few times always a good man and keeps in character really well.

Harold Hawks

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Mar 12, 2023
America
MvM6HTA.png

Application Accepted

Hello Agent David,

I've conferred with my team and I believe that you are ready at this time to become an ambassador. You are professional and consistently active which are two of the best things we love to see in ambassadors. Please contact me ingame or over secondary comms to get trained.

H.H. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.