Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
NU-7 - CPL
CI - Recruit
IA - Agent
DEA - Agent

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
1 Ban - XP Farming?
2 Warns (Shows no reason for the warnings)
1 Warn (Fail RP)

Other than the last warning, they are not recent. The last one was due to me entering the site as a normal civilian as I did not know it was forbidden. I thought it was an In-character issue for DEA or NU-7 to deal with.
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

Section 1 - Experience with Observing Personnel: In my role as a DEA and IA, I have dedicated significant time to closely monitoring the actions of foundation staff, ensuring strict enforcement to both the Code of Ethics (COE) and Code of Conduct (COC). Throughout this experience, I have effectively employed my skills in enforcing the COE and COC whenever necessary.

Section 2 - Knowledge of The Code of Ethics: As an experienced agent from the DEA and IA with 4-5 months of valuable experience, a thorough understanding of The Code of Ethics is embedded within me. This invaluable knowledge serves as my guiding light whenever I apprehend or detain individuals who violate it. Moreover, by consistently incorporating the Code of Ethics into all my reports, I reaffirm its importance and maintain a constant reminder for myself.

Section 3 - Time and Dedication: I am highly committed to my current position at the foundation and have a deep interest in becoming an ECA. The prospect of working as an assistant for the committee is incredibly exciting, and I fully pledge to any rules or regulations that may arise during my tenure with the foundation. Additionally, I possess ample availability to efficiently carry out and fulfill my responsibilities should I be selected as an ECA.

Section 4 - Communication Skills: I've honed my communication abilities through past experiences in the foundation, enabling me to effectively and confidently convey ideas. I recognize the significance of clear and impactful communication, particularly within the Ethics Committee, where fostering open and constructive dialogue is paramount.

Section 5 - Teamwork & Collaboration:
I understand the importance of collaboration and teamwork in achieving success, after working as NU-7, IA, and DEA I have had the chance to learn how to collaborate and use teamwork to my ability. As a MTF teamwork and collaboration are one of the most crutal things to learn, this gives me the correct skills to collaborate with fellow foundation members or even GOI's.

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
-Assist Ethics Committee members in regular duties
-Report personnel that break the COE to the Committee
-Handle orders given out by the Committee
-Enforce the COE and COC
-Ordering O-1 when a member of the committee is absent
-Ensuring everyone is following the proper regulations/rules
-Auth AA when needed
-Performing regular L4 duties

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
LORE DOCUMENT LINK

Last edited:

grnappa

Aug 18, 2022
It seems that part of your application may have been written by ChatGPT. Mind clarifying this?

Attachments

• ECA ChatGPT.png
    ECA ChatGPT.png
    74.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: Caboose.

Marion

Aug 5, 2023
-/+ support

No cl4 experience, would suggest you get something else before reaching for assistant.

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
-/+ support

No cl4 experience, would suggest you get something else before reaching for assistant.
I understand the need to having CL4 experience but my previous roles such as DEA, IA, and NU-7 have given me the knowledge and skills needed for a CL4 position.

Caboose.

Sep 25, 2023
Changed some of the lore in the incident overview and interview a bit.

"Peasant"

Aug 8, 2022
Incoming Message From: Ethics Committee Vice Chairman Luis "Peasant" Perez

=========================================================================================================

Трибунал.png
=========================================================================================================

Greetings, "Bravo".

In regards to your application for the position of ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT, after a Committee Vote; your application has been unfortunately denied.

Please contact me (via discord @bogitos) with any further questions or concerns regarding your denial.

You may re-apply for this position in 2-weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.