List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF NU-7 CPL (Holding)
IA Agent (Holding)
DEA Agent (Holding)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:
2 Kicks: No reason provided. *I can't remember why I got them*
1 Warn: FailRP *Entered site as a Civilian*
1 Warn: XP Farming *Don't remember ever XP Farming*

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
During my time as an IA agent, I have seen a lot of new agents/operatives. I realized that some of those agents/operatives don't entirely understand most things required to become a well and amazing IA agent/operative. Such as arresting individuals, writing incident reports, interview logs, and more. When they are trained they never get the full knowledge that an IA agent/operative needs. I want to help with this matter and make sure that all agents/operatives understand their job as IA agents/operatives. Instead of them being thrown into their job they shall be knowledgeable and capable of doing their correct duties. I view my duties as extending beyond just training. My commitment to this role includes enforcing all regulations and rules that exist presently or will be established in the future. My larger goal is to cultivate a professional culture that values responsibility and ongoing progress for every member. I believe that with this role I can establish an atmosphere where all individuals can succeed in carrying out their operational responsibilities.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
As an IA agent, I have acquired expertise in comprehending the responsibilities of the position. I have come across an array of scenarios ranging from affairs to complicated investigations, which have given me a well-rounded understanding of the functions performed in IA. Meanwhile, I always hold myself to a personal standard by leading other IA or Foundation members and making sure they are following the correct rules and regulations. In my past/current roles I have been able to do the following, write arrest reports, research reports, build my leadership, help new IA agents, create relationships, and more. Also while I'm in any sort of situation such as arresting someone I make sure that I'm not biased in any way possible. I make sure that everyone is getting respect and proper treatment.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
I have written 6-7. Although I only published 2 of them. I know this number is low but I do plan to write more documents in the future.

What makes a document good:
-A front cover for the document
-A page stating what happened in detail such as Date, Name, Time, Location, Involved Personnel, What happened, how it happened, and lastly what was the outcome of this incident.
-A Page explaining the charges and crimes they committed and how much time they were given in jail.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-Train new IA agents/operatives
-Watch over the site and make sure nobody breaks the legal codex
-Make sure that all agents know how to do things such as arresting, and writing documents.
-Write reports on arrests or incidents
-Work with the IA Director to help improve the Internal Affairs Department's overall
-Perform CL4 duties
-Performing training for IA agents/operatives to make sure they are doing well as IA.
-Man the airlock during an emergency in PW
-Make sure that any IA agents/operatives follow the legal codex

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
(Please note in this story I refer to my character "Bravo" as Yager.)

Yager "Bravo" Smith grew up in a small town by the name of Kurintar with his parents, two sisters, and one brother. As he was young he was always fascinated by the military and one day wanted to join it. He always wanted to keep learning about the military and always had something to say to his parents and siblings after learning something new. However, this made Yager a "nerd" at school and no one liked him. Despite all the hate it never stopped Yager from wanting to learn more and so yet he did. When Yager got older he went to a university, got a scholarship, and a few other things including Scientific Knowledge, Computer Science, Engineering and Architecture, and Legal Expertise. After Yager finished college he went on to find a job. After searching for a while Yager almost gave up until one day he posted an application online hoping to hear back from someone. A few hours went by and yet someone did email him back. This email asked if he would like to join the SCP Foundation as a member of the Internal Affairs Department. He was unsure if he would join this organization as he could never find any information based on what the SCP Foundation is about. Every day he continued to think about the job offer until one day he stopped. Yager "Bravo" Smith was on a hike with his family in the Annapurna Mountains. They were 5 hours into the hike when they spotted a spec moving in the distance. They didn't think much of it until 20 minutes later when it seemed bigger. Yager knew this was unusual so he notified his family to head back down and so they did. 40 minutes after they began their descent they heard a loud growl come from the distance. Their slow walk turned into a faint sprint very quickly. Moving very fast, SCP-1529 came up from behind them and grabbed his brother and sisters. His parents ran after his siblings but Yager quickly realized that he couldn't do anything. After a short decision, he continued to run down the hill. Hearing the screams of his soon-to-be-dead siblings and parents. He cried and cried until he reached the bottom. Once he did he knew that he should never tell anyone about this incident but meanwhile, in that moment, he saw 3 unmarked black vans pull into the offroad trail and 14 heavily armed men come out of them. The men then snatched Yager and blindfolded him put him into the van, and drove away to an undisclosed location. After arrival, he met a woman by the name of Mrs. ██████ ████ ██████. She told him what he was doing here and what he happened to him on the mountain. She explained how he wasn't the first to experience this, but was the first to survive. Later she went on to ask a bigger question. She asked if he wanted to join the foundation as an IA agent. Yager thought about this for a while and soon came to the conclusion that he had no other choice. So yet he knew that they would kill him if he didn't and so yet he joined. After a few months of working as an IA agent, Yager soon moved up to a bigger role for the foundation. An IA Ambassador.

Last edited:
Reactions: wrkonlyw

Josher

Jan 17, 2023
Hello, I would like to start this message by thanking you for taking the time to apply for the ambassador position. After lengthy talk with the IA team we have come to the decision that this application is to be denied. Further info regarding your denial is available upon request. You are free to apply again after two weeks. Good luck.

Signed: Dpt. Director Jonker "Ignotus"

Status
Not open for further replies.