For how long have you played on CG SCP: Over 6 months
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: EST
Character name(s): Jack "Bulldog" [AXO-HOP], "Bulldog"
Civilian name: N/A (Used for events)
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Security Captain (Holding), Nu-7 CSG (Held), A-1 CSG (Held), O-1 SPC (Holding), CI-G (Held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?:

No

Why are you applying for the Chief of Security?:
I am applying for Chief of Security because of a couple of reasons. The first reason is that I've been a Captain for over 5 months, it was my first ever CL4 position and still the one CL4 position that I will stay with till the end. GSD has a special place in my heart since GSD is the beginning of a lot of new players' journeys into this server. I also care about my fellow captains in GSD and try my best to make sure that they have everything they need to be able to have a fun and enjoyable experience as a cadet or even as a captain. Another reason is that as a captain I am limited in what I can do to better the department. Examples of this are when our HWL and RRT tests were outdated there was nothing I could do as a captain other than wait for it to be fixed and work around it. As Chief, I would be able to fix the tests/any docs that needed fixing in a timely manner. The last reason is that I have experience leading other individuals. I am a GSD captain which means I get to lead Cadets through Sargents every day and make sure that they are always doing their best. I am also the Head of a program that GSD has called AXO (Advancement of Elite Officers, don't ask me where the X came from, I don't know). This program has Gensec that are the best of the best and aspire to be Captain one day. I get the honor of being able to influence and teach these future captains and have them be able to help out more Gensec as a result.

What makes you suitable for Chief of Security?:

I feel that I am suitable for Chief of Security for five reasons

1. I've had the honor of being a GSD captain for over five months and the honor of working with all the Captains and Chiefs of Security. I've watched Chiefs and Captains come and go and have learned from each one. I know that I have the knowledge of what is needed and more to run GSD. I know how to deal with problematic GSD, I know how to deal with document issues and rosters breaking (Can thank AXO for that) and I know how to be friendly to all GSD but still be commanding and forceful when necessary or when giving orders. I have gained the respect of Captains, Security Chiefs, and GSD alike.

2. I have experience in being the sole lead in a program before. I am currently the Head of AXO and have been for 2-3 months now. I have worked with top-of-the-line GSD and have trained them up to become some of the Captain force we have now. Currently, under my leadership, I've had at least 5-6 captains graduate from AXO (Some did retire) but they retired on their own accord. AXO has also taught me how to set up Tryouts, Tests, and Rosters since all of those are important parts of a functioning regiment. AXO has also taught me about how to care for everyone's needs in a regiment such as timezone issues, skill issues, or any problems they have and they let me know so then I can set up ways to care for their needs.

3. One main thing about being a leader of any division or regiment is to be trusted by your own men. If you aren't trusted then they won't follow your lead and your orders. Because I've been a captain for over 5 months I've been able to gain the trust of a large amount of GSD and of the majority of captains and all the past and current Chiefs. Since people trust me they would put more faith in me and my orders and would follow my lead with a lesser chance of insubordination or revolt. I am also very recognized on this site which is also important for a high-ranking staff since the recognition could make others be able to trust my leadership and decisions quicker than if I wasn't known on site.

4. All the ideas I have to improve GSD. Every week I have ideas flowing through my head that could all improve GSD as a whole such as some small additions with test changes or some big changes with a new protocol for RRT in GSD following the updated HCZ. These ideas could come from myself or they could come from other regiments or other GSDs. GSD is the one regiment that everyone has been to at least once and will be at least once. It is crucial that while they are a GSD they have one of the best experiences they can have.

5. Last reason is my activity and response time on site. I am on-site almost every day able to respond to a Code 2 with a minute's notice if need be. My response time to Emails (DM's) and Pages (TS Pokes) would be the same day (Unless on LOA of course). I always make sure that my responses are correct and fast.

What are the responsibilities of the Chief of Security in RP?:
The Chief of Security is expected to be the person that is the base of Gensec. They make sure that communications between captains and Gensec are dished out quickly and that everyone is informed. They also are expected to be a great role model as they are leading all of Gensec. People follow their example. The Chiefs are also responsible for the handbook, tests, rosters, and managing Captains. They are required to check on the captains and make sure they are hosting RRT and HWL tryouts for GSD and other regiments to attend. Chiefs are also in charge of deciding the final verdict on Captain applications. They are also responsible for hosting the weekly meetings of captains and making sure that Captains can attend and that they are active and acting professionally on site.

Please give some lore about your Chief of Security character and what storylines they would be involved in:
*Audio log 4-12-2x playing*
*Door opening in the distance*

Bulldog: Morning Maze
Maze: Morning Bulldog
*Bulldog sets a stopwatch down at his desk and starts the stopwatch*
Bulldog: How's your week been Maze?
Maze: It's been alright, D-block loves to info breach though. Had to mass-term them 3 times because someone forgot to destroy a document.
Bulldog: Sounds like a fun time, Operation No Russian is what you called it right?
Maze: You can say that anyways how's your week been?
Bulldog: It's been interesting, I got a dress code citation this Friday because apparently, casual Friday doesn't mean I can bring a bathing suit.
Maze: Sounds about right, anyways I found this document in D-block the other day. Looks like a flyer for a restaurant in Pinewood, maybe we can go there after work sometime.
Bulldog: Yeah, some pretty interesting names though, The Over Seasoner Beacon combo, The Alpha warhead punch, "We hammer down these prices"? Why does all of this sound familiar? Eh, no reason probably. Just gotta make it through the morning.
*Bulldog stands up and turns on the coffee machine*
Bulldog: Hey Maze you want a cup?
Maze: Sure, you know how I like them.
*While Bulldog is making coffee Maze takes Bulldog's card and replaces it with his own*
Bulldog: Alright the coffees are being made and I inclu-
*A Loud banging coming from the door to the captain's office*
Bulldog: Oh for crying out loud it's not even 7 am yet, what could this cadet want?
Maze: I'll take care of it.
*Maze has a pretty intense argument with the cadet by using hand gestures only*
Bulldog: Alright here's your cup of coffee. Time to finally get some caffeine in me
*As Bulldog tries to take a sip a loud siren blares out and Bulldog spills his coffee all over him*
Bulldog: I've been working here for years and that dumb siren still gets me.
Maze: I don't blame you, IT hasn't fixed our speaker's noise yet, also well done, you've made your pants black now.
Bulldog: Oh you shut it, I'll just bring my bathing suit again also can I have my card back, please?
Maze: Wait what, how did you know?
*Bulldog takes the stopwatch and pauses the timer*
Bulldog: Well 6 minutes and 39 seconds. That's the new record for the least amount of time I've spent in my office before a Code 2.
Maze: Well you go get them, tiger
Bulldog: I'll get them alright, also you think you're getting out of this?
*Bulldog tosses a rifle to Maze*
Bulldog: Come on Maze your coming along, it's about time I taught you something about D-class.

Slab

Sep 1, 2022
+Support
Senior CPT Bulldog has been within GenSec for awhile. Within thid time he has helped plenty of CoS without wanting to apply for the position himself. If he had applied before I feel as if our roles would have been swapped. Bulldog is second to none in the sense of leadership, maturity, experience, and hardwork. He has dedicated himself to GenSec in and out of the game more then any other captain. With as much as he has done Bulldog is ready to take up the mantle. He will do this department better then any other canidate.

-CoS Havoc

"Sigma"

Donator
Jul 26, 2022
NY?
+Support
-great captain
-leadership
-sr captain

-has been a little inactive but has promised to up it since and has shown progress

Ogre

Oct 2, 2022
+MAJOR SUPPORT
+Good Leader
+Mature
+Experiences and Knows GSD Protocols
+ Active

Blu

Nov 8, 2022
+Support
We both became a captain at the same time however he has stuck with gensec for so long very qualified for the position

Scopes

May 2, 2022
Michigan
+Support

I've worked alongside with Bulldog and I will say every interaction we've had was always positive and no toxicity. He is qualified for this job and dedicated for it. I hope that soon you will be another additional as a COS. Good luck!

-Overseer Assistant "Akavir"

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Applicant
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Jackmaze . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be put on hold for two weeks. There are currently no available positions for the role in which you applied for. If a position opens within the week, your application will be taken off hold, if not, your application will be denied.

Last edited:

Thandois

Dec 28, 2022
Clearance Level: 4
To: Applicant
Subject: Foundation Site-65 Role Assignment

Hello, @Jackmaze . Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position. After deliberation between the members of Site Administration, we have come to a conclusion regarding your application. This application is to be taken to the next stage. A member of Site Administration will be in contact with you shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.