Jack Edwards
Applying Server:
United States
Mic:
Yes
CI or MTF Roles:
None
Warns/Bans:
1 Warning for RDM. Had my headset muted and ordered a D-Class to leave airlock. He didn't hear me.
Reason for Application: Im applying for Captain as I've received encouragement from peers that Id fit the role well. I'm also very inclined and interested in trying to better organize General Security as well as being dedicated to doing my job.
What Makes Me Suitable For Captain: I try my best to keep General Security organized. I will seek to take charge when security becomes disorganized and seek to always ensure LCZ is secure with patrols or responding to breaches in LCZ. I've also demonstrated leadership throughout my time as an Officer and Sergeant attempting to coordinate other security.
Responsibilities of Captains in RP:
A Captain should be a source of inspiration and leadership among security. Directing forces to where they are needed and encouraging security to keep fighting despite the odds. Captains should also be able to do issue the work permits they are authorized to give out and assist in D-Block or with patrols and routinely host try outs and keep a keen eye for up and coming leaders for the ranks of the Sergeants. Captains also uphold a respect for those around them and encourage other GenSec to see eye to eye with the other departments.
Jack Edwards Lore:
You guys said you wouldn't read this part unless it was funny but here goes nothing. Jack "Cornelious" Edwards is a bit of a nut job. Hailing from the East Coast United States Jack loved his country, serving in his state's National Guard. Even after serving his time with the guard he was still interested in doing more for his country. After some job searching Jack was approached by a representative of a "research facility" in need of trained security. After applying it was then he learned he was being introduced to a whole new world, that of terrifying monsters. Eager to protect his country from these creatures Jack enthusiastically agreed to serve in the General Security Department. Described as a natural leader by his peers, Jack was inspired to apply to become a Sergeant and, after some trial and error, received his promotion. Although Jack had achieved this ambition he was still bothered by a lack of organization in security which caused him to have an undying resolve to become a Captain and fix the issues that plague security.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.