[US] Jason George - Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x48756773

Dec 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Johnathan861

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 7 hours 41 minutes

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jason George

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: George Gregorovitch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16412227

Discord ID (name#0000): 0x48756773#9334

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was a Director and developer at
at another large community (Can give name if needed), and used to also to run a number of CSGO Community Servers

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes. I used to play DarkRP and TTT religiouslly.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Depends on my schedule, I can't play daily due to life and work commitments, but I do have the luxury of working from home, and being able to hop on during dead periods of work.

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I recently found out about SCR-RP and became fairly addicted. There are times when I'm on where I do not see moderators available. From what I've seen, people are really friendly, and the community is tight knit.

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think I could bring an air of maturity to some of the arguments that occur on the server. Given my age, and experience in moderating other communities,
I have pretty decent conflict moderation skills that can help.

Last edited:

verybobby

MRP War Criminal
Donator
Oct 10, 2022
-/+ Support
+Staff experience
-/+ Never interacted
- Bare application

Boggers

Dec 2, 2022
+SUPPORT
-0 warns 0kicks 0bans
-I’ve had a few good interactions with you
-Staffing experience
-Flexible work schedule and can be online during non peak hours

-/+ Short but sweet application

Last edited:

Jaiden

Oct 4, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Johnathan861

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 day 7 hours 41 minutes

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jason George

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: George Gregorovitch

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:16412227

Discord ID (name#0000): 0x48756773#9334

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP USA

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I was a Director and developer at
at another large community (Can give name if needed), and used to also to run a number of CSGO Community Servers

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes. I used to play DarkRP and TTT religiouslly.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: Depends on my schedule, I can't play daily due to life and work commitments, but I do have the luxury of working from home, and being able to hop on during dead periods of work.

-

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I recently found out about SCR-RP and became fairly addicted. There are times when I'm on where I do not see moderators available. From what I've seen, people are really friendly, and the community is tight knit.

-

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I think I could bring an air of maturity to some of the arguments that occur on the server. Given my age, and experience in moderating other communities,
I have pretty decent conflict moderation skills that can help.
-Support
Bare app
No interactions
Barely anytime played

"Onion"

Nov 20, 2022
in your walls
+/- Support
+Older and mature
+Lots of experience

-Short responses
-Low playtime

+/-No interactions (probably just because of timezones)

Jules

Donator
May 22, 2022
Pinewood Canada
mysttea.carrd.co
-/+ Support leaning on -Support

+ Has a good amount of previous experience

-/+ Mature
-/+ Low/Mid amount of Vtime

- Short application/minimal detail
- No interactions

I do not know anything about you overall as you might make an amazing staff member but based on your application this is honestly how I feel about you as staff. Just being an older player isn't always a huge boon as I have seen a lot of teens who are super mature and adults who lack it entirely.

But I do wish you the best of luck!

Helios

May 15, 2022
-/+ Support

+ Past experience

-/+ Low amount of Vtime

- Bare application
- No interactions

I would like to see how you act as a staff member however at the current time I highly recommend getting your name more out there/spending more time on the server!

Good luck!

Diasu

Mar 22, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi 0x48756773,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.