[US] Jawn SCP-096

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_steve63

Oct 17, 2024
Steam ID: 76561198973528759
Discord name: worms6893
For how long have you played on CG SCP: since 2023, 20 hours in the last month, but my time from 2023 does not appear
In what country are you located?: USA
Time zone: CST
Character name(s): Jawn
Civilian name: Jawn
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): USA
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): SCP level 10 and total level 311729297282332.png
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: N/A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:I received a failRP warning for mixing
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I am great at roleplay, I have been playing SCP rp and Dark rp servers for about a year and a half and have been playing on this server for around a year. Even when you dont count the time that was erased from my record i still have played for around 20 hours
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-096 when pacified?: He doesnt let anyone look at his face and covers his face with his hands and curls up into a ball
-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: He can go wherever the person who saw his face is, and shouldn't go to d-block immediately unless the person who saw his face is there
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: They put a bucket over his head, cuff him, and take him back to his cell

Attachments

• 1729273621497.png
    1729273621497.png
    85.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Apr 8, 2023
Scotland
Hello @Big_steve63 i am going to give you a -/+Support due to the fact you reach the required level needed for scp 096, but your application needs a little bit more info included, another reason is that i don't really see you around much on anything but SCP so i advise trying out some Departments like GSD, IA, MTF, MEDICAL or DEA if you like Combat.

Last edited:

McMuffin

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Mar 3, 2023
APPLICATION DENIED

Hello!
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!

Your application was denied due to your application being overall very low quality and not going much into detail.

You may reapply in 3 days.

Kind Regards,
@McMuffin

Status
Not open for further replies.