(US) Jay 'Polo' Coleman's Staff App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): dixie1986
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 21h 33m 51s (but i've been playing since 2020, reason for low hours is because my hours got reset)
In what country are you located?: US
Time zone: EST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Jay 'Polo' Coleman
Chaos name (include your rank): N/A
Civilian name: DEA Agent Jay 'Polo' Coleman
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:7140299
Discord ID (name#0000): Polo™#5445
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
GOC App
Intel Ambassador App
Ethics Assistant App
Security Captain App
Another Intel Ambassador App
Another Security Captain App

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have recieved some warns for normal stuff like RDM, FearRP, and FailRP, and I've only recieved a couple bans from when I first joined the server.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

I have previous staffing experience as a moderator in one community on a PoliceRP server, and a trial mod on a StarwarsRP server. I also have experience as a gamemaster on a few servers I used to play on.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I do have previous experience with serious roleplay, I've played on both StarwarsRP servers and one PoliceRP server for a good amount of time and achieved high ranks in such server.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

2-3 hours minimum and I can play for a long amount of time if it's the weekend or if I have nothing to do on that day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to become a moderator for the server because I think I'd be a good help to the staff team, I also think that considering I'm on a lot of times late in the night when some staff members aren't I can make sure nobody breaks the rule's later in the night. And I have a good temper and I'm able to keep cool when doing stuff under pressure and I can deal with criticism from people and such. and I think I want to overall just give back to the community by being a staff member and being able to help others when they need it. finally, I think the hours I can give and the maturity I now have will be a good addition to the staff team.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I think that I'm just able to operate a lot better under pressure than some people and can take criticism from people without throwing a fit over it or losing what to do because they are too overpressure from the situation they are in. I've also gotten a few high ranking positions which consist of O-1 Captain and CI DELCOM and I think that I can deal with helping other people who need it and take criticism from people because I'm experienced with helping the lower ranking people and making sure the regiment stays in good shape and in my opinion experience like this should be a heavily recommended thing because it shows that you can deal with such things.

Last edited:

Jackmaze

Nov 19, 2022
+/- Support
+Grammer
+Decent Application
+Past staff experience
+Great Activity

-Previous Warns (A decent amount)
-Previous Bans (A couple of them as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.